It’s been a while since we’ve had a poll series. Time for another! This one is admittedly self-serving … I need help choosing Quick Service restaurants for my May/June 2021 trip.
First up is Magic Kingdom! I will add links to the other polls as I create them:
Which is your favorite quick service restaurant in the Magic Kingdom?
- Main Street Bakery
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
- Columbia Harbour House
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Be Our Guest Restaurant (lunch - when available)
- Golden Oak Outpost
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Casey’s Corner
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- The Lunching Pad
- The Friar’s Nook
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Tortuga Tavern
- My favorite is missing from this list (specify in comments below)
Note: I included all quick service restaurants listed on the Touring Plans Magic Kingdom Dining web page. I did not include food stands or snack carts.
Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics
In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:
- All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
- Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
- The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
- The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
- If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
- All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
- If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
- In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
- If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
- All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
- Have a magical day!