Poll Time! Best Quick Service Restaurant at DS?

I’ve been seriously slacking! The last poll in this series was from early March. In my defense, I am an accountant and this is my busy season. Anyway, back to business.

Next up is Quick Service at Disney Springs!

Here is the link to the Magic Kingdom poll, which will also link to the other polls in the series.

Which is your favorite quick service restaurant at Disney Springs?

• 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
  • AristoCrepes
  • B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
  • The Basket at Wine Bar George
  • Blaze Pizza
  • Chicken Guy!
  • Cookes of Dublin
  • The Daily Poutine
  • D-Luxe Burger
  • Earl of Sandwich
  • Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
  • Haagen-Dazs Kiosk at Disney Springs West Side
  • Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company
  • Marketplace Snacks
  • Pepe by Jose Andres
  • Pizza Ponte
  • The Polite Pig
  • The Smokehouse at House of Blues
  • Starbucks Coffee - Disney Springs West Side
  • Other (specify in comments)

0 voters

Note: I included all quick service restaurants listed on the Touring Plans Disney Springs Dining web page. I did not include food stands or snack carts.

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
3 Likes

Sorry- other: Morimoto Street Food…ribs

3 Likes

No sorry… need to put it on my list now :smirk:

1 Like

I’ve never eaten quick service food there. It’s always been a “do some shopping, have a nice meal” thing for us.

EDIT: Wait, we’re considering Häagen-Dazs QS but not Ghirardelli? I’ve had both, and Starbucks but those are snacks and drinks places, not restaurants.

3 Likes

You can vote for Ghirardelli if you want by choosing “Other.” However, my options are based on what is listed in the TP page. I disclaim any responsibility for their classifications or missing options!

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this! DS is so hard!

Edited to add: TP is so wrong!

3 Likes

I can’t vote as I’ve never had any of these. But what I can say is that the Daily Poutine is not the right choice…eeeewwwwww.

3 Likes

Better not let a certain record-breaking trip report author hear you say such things!

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I almost voted for it just based on his reviews.

2 Likes

I may or may not have deliberately not referenced said trip reporter’s name here… I really hope he just stumbles upon it on his own.

3 Likes

Polite Pig: Brussel Sprouts !!!

The BBQ is good too

3 Likes

I’m heartened that poutine still has zero votes. Any chance you can close this one early, @Jeff_AZ?!

3 Likes

I wonder what @Randall1028 thinks about this?

3 Likes

Shhh!!! We didn’t want to draw attention.

2 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes

As a rule, I stay out of these. Mostly cause, unlike the snack thread which is a more general discussion (and mostly in jest), these carry a bit more weight to them and are more focused. And as I haven’t eaten at most restaurants(oddly enough) and my tastes often wouldn’t line up with what truly is best, I feel my borked opinion needs to stay clear. Remember: I’m an idiot, and a human garbage disposal. “Refined pallet” is not an adjective I encompass. I wouldn’t want a disney newbie coming in and being steered wrong based on ignorance.

That said, no, I wouldn’t vote daily poutine as best restaurant. The portion:cost ratio is too high and the service speed is snail’s pace.

Edit: don’t get me wrong; it still delicious and a personal go-to, but just not “the best” restaurant.

6 Likes

There now… that wasn’t bad :wink:

I still say Polite Pig for Brussel Sprouts and BBQ!!!

2 Likes

Tangent: DH and I are going to our first sit down, indoors dinner/restaurant in over a year. We are both 2 weeks past our 2nd doses. We are going to Whispering Canyon :star_struck: not fancy, just fun :wink:

9 Likes

Too much chocolate?

Poutine is eeeewwww?

Girl, you are damaged goods.

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa. My husband is the “too much chocolate” person. I just think even the word “curd” should be enough of a warning to avoid consumption…

2 Likes