Poll Time! Best Quick Service Restaurant at DS?

Is that why you’ve not had it?

Because call it something else and take a bite already.

2 Likes

I could not agree more! Chips and gravy is standard but cheese with it makes me want to vom.

1 Like

No no no. Chips with cheese is fine. Chips with cheese curds not so much. Also? Not a fan of gravy on my fries. Cover that with vinegar and I’m in.

And, @OBNurseNH, a rose by any other name… (I won’t eat blue cheese or cottage cheese either. If it has to curdle or go moldy to be enjoyed, it’s not for me…)

2 Likes

Such a shame ™

More for us! :smiley:

1 Like

My daughter works at a restaurant where they make their own chips. The winter “chip” topping for one of the appetizers was short ribs w cheese and cheese curds. I didn’t think I was going to be a fan but OMG it was delicious.

Since I had inside information, I knew when the last day they would be on the menu was so I ordered some take out to revel in it one last time. The spring “chip” topping is now some kind of BBQ which I suspect is fine but it won’t be short ribs, cheese, and cheese curds!!

2 Likes

:joy:

Chips with cheese is not my issue but gravy as well? :nauseated_face: And I’m not talking about fries, you need proper chips and proper gravy! Then you’d like it. Salt and vinegar too obviously.

1 Like

I am also very offput by the word ‘curds’, but cheese are basically pieces of mozzarella sticks without the breading. Much more appealing than curdled cottage cheese.

Speaking of… we accidentally left a half gallon of milk in vacation house fridge for 6 months and just found it last weekend. I had to leave the house while my mom poured it down the drain… barf!

2 Likes

I think I’ve finally found a food that I completely agree with you on!!! Love good poutine!! Do you have first hand knowledge of whether the Daily Poutine and/or the Canada area in Epcot have good poutine? Thanks.

1 Like

Have never managed to get it at WDW yet. Maybe in June/July. I have some very good poutine options within 15 minutes of my house so I don’t feel super compelled to go out of my way there if it doesn’t work with my plans.

That said, I am hoping to get some at DS if I wind up there in the morning on my resort day for some Gideon’s

2 Likes

Then I may have to do some taste testing for you - you know for research. Sigh, if I must I must. It’s all for science.

4 Likes