Poll Time! Best QS Restaurant at Resort Hotels?

Next up in our Quick Service poll series is Resort Hotels!

Here is the link to the Magic Kingdom poll, which will also link to the other polls in the series.

Which is your favorite quick service restaurant at the Disney Resort Hotels?

Vote once in each poll below.

Deluxe Resorts - Magic Kingdom Area

• Contempo Cafe (CR)
  • Contemporary Grounds (CR)
  • The Sand Bar (CR)
  • Gasparilla Island Grill (GF)
  • Capt. Cook’s (Poly)
  • Oasis Bar and Grill (Poly)
  • Geyser Point Bar & Grill (WL)
  • Roaring Fork (WL)
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

Other Deluxe Resorts and Villas

• The Mara (AKL Jambo)
  • Sanaa Quick Service (AKL Kidani)
  • Beaches & Cream To Go (BC)
  • Hurricane Hanna’s Grill (BC)
  • Boardwalk Bakery (BWI)
  • Pizza Window (BWI)
  • Good’s Food to Go (OKW)
  • Turtle Shack (OKW)
  • The Artist’s Palette (SSR)
  • Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Cafe (SSR)
  • The Paddock Grill (SSR)
  • Market at Ale and Compass (YC)
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

Moderate Resorts

• Centertown Market (CBR)
  • Spyglass Grill (CBR)
  • Cafe Rix (CSR)
  • El Mercado de Coronado (CSR)
  • Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory (POFQ)
  • Riverside Mill Food Court (POR)
  • Meadow Snack Bar (FW)
  • P&J’s Southern Takeout (FW)
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

Value Resorts

• World Premiere Food Court (ASMo)
  • Intermission Food Court (ASMu)
  • End Zone Food Court (ASSp)
  • Landscape of Flavors (AoA)
  • Everything POP (Pop)
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

Third Party On-Property Hotels

• Fuel (Dolphin)
  • Picabu (Dolphin)
  • Java Bar (Swan)
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

Note: I included all quick service restaurants listed on the Touring Plans Resort Dining web page. I did not include food stands or snack carts.

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
1 Like

Love how you swoop in try to redirect the mood on the board :joy:

14 Likes

:shushing_face: No ulterior motives here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Okayyyyyyu :wink:

3 Likes

There is NO such thing as a coincidence :thinking:

4 Likes

I know you were talking specifically about this but it was a reminder I needed just now. Thank you for saying it! I know it and I believe it strongly but I still can sometimes forget.

3 Likes

In all seriousness, this is a really tough poll! I have very little idea what many of these locations are like. But please vote anyway if there is one you have tried and enjoyed, or even one you have heard good things about!

I didn’t vote in all categories and I can’t believe you made me choose between the Captain and the Geyser!

4 Likes

I really like GP at WL but CH at Poly has more seating, a better view, easier to get into. I thought of more than just the food. And Sassagoula has beignets …

3 Likes

Nope on the better view. Hard nope

2 Likes

I LOVE beignets but was unimpressed with the ones I had at Sassagoula, unfortunately. Might have just been a bad day.

1 Like

oh no… just go for the beignets

2 Likes

hahaha… I can see the MK from CH, but I do think the view at GP is lovely and peaceful.

1 Like

And it’s a lounge under cover with good seating and open air and cocktails and fooooood

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to conversation on here. I need to take notes for my August trip!

I’m looking forward to checking out Geyser Point and several other resort eateries but I haven’t been to any of them so I’m interested to see how people vote!

2 Likes

I believe there is a bar, closed right now, on the right side of that picture. That side is actually the bar side. CH is on the other side of the waterfall

2 Likes

I voted for Mara in the other deluxe category but I didn’t see other. I would totally have put Primo Piatto. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

So is it going to totally mess you up that I’m voting for all the ones that I want to be the best because I’ve got them pencilled in for our next trip??? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This poll is a complete shambles. If Geyser Point is included, why is Three Bridges not?

3 Likes

There is and it is.

1 Like