Poll Time! Best QS Restaurant at Epcot?

Next poll in the Quick Service Dining series … Epcot!

Here is the link to the Magic Kingdom poll, which will also link to the other polls in the series.

Which is your favorite quick service restaurant in Epcot?

• La Cantina de San Angel
  • Katsura Grill
  • Kringla Bakeri og Kafe
  • Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
  • Lotus Blossom Cafe
  • The Odyssey
  • Promenade Refreshments
  • Refreshment Outpost
  • Refreshment Port
  • Regal Eagle Smokehouse
  • Sommerfest
  • Sunshine Seasons
  • Tangierine Cafe
  • Traveler’s Cafe
  • Yorkshire County Fish Shop
  • My favorite is missing from this list (specify in comments below)

0 voters

Note: I included all quick service restaurants listed on the Touring Plans Epcot Dining web page. I did not include food stands or snack carts.

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
2 Likes

I will admit I’ve not been to all listed but I do have favorites and one that I go back to over and over (when lines permit) la Cantina. I also frequent Katsura Grill for peace and quiet

2 Likes

I am hoping Tangierine Cafe will return some day.

8 Likes

I had never been but the menu looks lovely! I’m a fan of Mediterranean fare.

3 Likes

It’s so crazy to me that I had never been to Tangierine Cafe until last January. But I have been dreaming of that food ever since. I hope they are open by the time I get there in June.

5 Likes

My plate in 2019. Maybe my favorite QS overall in WDW.

8 Likes

Me too. Hands down the best QS in EP. All other answers are wrong (but don’t tell them).

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

This is pretty random, but whenever I read Regal Eagle I think of the show 30 Rock, they had an ongoing joke about a movie called the Rural Juror, which no one could pronounce or understand :rofl:

5 Likes

You’re supposed to think of the Regal Beagle.

image https://i.redd.it/b0kn64blcym21.png

10 Likes

The best QS is the festival food booths!

3 Likes

I love that show, and Rural Juror was perhaps my favorite gag in its entire run. :joy::joy::joy: (Maybe Werewolf Bar Mitzvah is a close second.)

Haha yes, there are so many quotables, I still sing “working on my night cheese”

1 Like

I’m not voting. I really liked Sunshine Seasons for the variety. I’ve had Tangierine Cafe and expected better, but i eat Arabic food A LOT. Haven’t had any of the others, I tend to have 2 TS days on my Epcot days and not hungry for more than a snack in between.

2 Likes

Let’s run down to the Beagle… I’ll get the first round!

3 Likes

I love Les Halles, Tangierine Cafe, and sampling the outdoor kitchens at the festivals! Epcot is the one park where I rarely eat TS, because there are so many fun QS options.

(As an aside, is Les Halles open right now? I seem to recall seeing it mentioned on a recent trip report - though I might be making that up - but it’s not currently showing on the MDE app at all. :thinking: )

2 Likes

I can’t even vote in this one. I grew up going to Epcot nightly for TS and as an adult generally focus on the same since we have never been during a festival. I have zero recollection of eating QS in Epcot, ever. I never even thought about that before now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Don’t forget rule number 1!

Ha ha I totally get it though. So many good options at Epcot! Not sure how anyone could possibly try them all unless it was their full-time job.

1 Like

I will be going to Regal Eagle for the first time this week, but I don’t think it will knock out Tangerine

2 Likes

Report back

2 Likes