Poll Time! Best Quick Service Restaurant in WDW? Round 1

All right everyone - it’s been a while but I’m finally circling back to the Quick Service Dining tournament!

Here is the link to the previous polls in this series. Everything that got at least 15% moved on to this championship round. Due to limitations in number of options per poll, I have split this round into two polls - one for Parks and one for DS / Resorts. Please vote in both polls.

If you haven’t eaten at all of the options, vote based on your impression of the restaurants from whatever source(s). I have indicated what each option earned in the last round for reference.

Round 1

Poll #1 - Parks

Which is your favorite quick service restaurant at the WDW Parks?

• Columbia Harbor House (MK - 34%)
  • Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe (MK - 21%)
  • Sleepy Hollow Refreshments (MK - 18%)
  • Tangierine Cafe (EP - 20%)
  • Sunshine Seasons (EP - 19%)
  • La Cantina de San Angel (EP - 15%)
  • Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (EP - 15%)
  • Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (HS - 29%)
  • Ronto Roasters (HS - 19%)
  • Backlot Express (HS - 16%)
  • Woody’s Lunch Box (HS - 16%)
  • ABC Commissary (HS - 15%)
  • Satu’li Canteen (AK - 51%)
  • Flame Tree Barbecue (AK - 38%)

0 voters

Poll #2 - DS and Resorts

What is your favorite quick service restaurant in Disney Springs / Disney resort hotels?

• The Polite Pig (DS - 41%)
  • D-Luxe Burger (DS - 18%)
  • Earl of Sandwich (DS - 15%)
  • Geyser Point Bar & Grill (WL - 45%)
  • Capt. Cook’s (Poly - 40%)
  • The Mara (AKL Jambo - 39%)
  • Sanaa Quick Service (AKL Kidani - 24%)
  • Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory (POFQ - 42%)
  • Centertown Market (CBR - 19%)
  • Landscape of Flavors (AoA - 65%)
  • Everything Pop (Pop - 28%)
  • Fuel (Dolphin - 57%)
  • Java Bar (Swan - 29%)

0 voters

Note: I included all quick service restaurants listed on the respective Touring Plans WDW Dining web page. I did not include food stands or snack carts.

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:

I voted for Tangierine Cafe but I don’t think it’s going to be a thing anymore. I might change to DB7 as a result. I’m thinking it over.

1 Like

Yeah I realized that as I was putting it together. Don’t really know what to do about that, but I would suggest voting for something else just to make the poll more useful for future travelers.

1 Like

Done

1 Like

How do I change my vote… I clicked on the wrong one :frowning:

1 Like

Click “Hide Results” and the buttons reappear

2 Likes

TY

bah blue box

2 Likes

and now I want to vote for 2 in each category :laughing:

2 Likes

Satu’li Canteen. And it’s not even close. I will fight anyone who disagrees. Waste of a poll.

4 Likes

3 Likes

For possibly the first time ever, I actually agree with you! :smiley:

1 Like

Do I “like” this post? I’m not sure how to respond!

3 Likes

It’s a good thing. I think often we have differing opinions on things. But I agree that the best QS is Satu’li and there is no comparison.

1 Like

That was a real toss up for me. Pre-April 2021 I would have agreed with you, no contest. Satu’li is so so great. Then I had DB7. And it was really good. Good enough to make me question my loyalties for QS dining.

3 Likes

I went to DB7 in December 2019, you know, before your dumbass country closed its borders and refused to ever open them again.

And I had a very poor experience. DB7 doesn’t make my top 20. And I can’t even think of 20 QS’s I’ve been to.

I have yet to try many on the lists. Will be trying DB7, Columbia HH, and Sleepy Hollow in October.

I voted for Sunshine Seasons, but would have picked Katsura Grill instead if it was listed. Flame Tree and Les Halles are both amazing, but Sunshine Seasons is more food for the cost (love the salmon!)…and Katsura wins for something totally different for QS!!

4 Likes

That’s sad. Especially because HS QS on the whole is pretty cruddy. I was not expecting to like DB7 because in general the food in SWGE is not allergy friendly, but I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe they did something special to accommodate me?

1 Like

Bear in mind I think Via Napoli is trash and should be shut down. It shames your otherwise great nation.

1 Like

100% agree

2 Likes

ugh!! this was so hard!!

2 Likes