All right everyone - it’s been a while but I’m finally circling back to the Quick Service Dining tournament!
Here is the link to the previous polls in this series. Everything that got at least 15% moved on to this championship round. Due to limitations in number of options per poll, I have split this round into two polls - one for Parks and one for DS / Resorts. Please vote in both polls.
If you haven’t eaten at all of the options, vote based on your impression of the restaurants from whatever source(s). I have indicated what each option earned in the last round for reference.
Poll #1 - Parks
Which is your favorite quick service restaurant at the WDW Parks?
- Columbia Harbor House (MK - 34%)
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe (MK - 21%)
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments (MK - 18%)
- Tangierine Cafe (EP - 20%)
- Sunshine Seasons (EP - 19%)
- La Cantina de San Angel (EP - 15%)
- Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (EP - 15%)
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (HS - 29%)
- Ronto Roasters (HS - 19%)
- Backlot Express (HS - 16%)
- Woody’s Lunch Box (HS - 16%)
- ABC Commissary (HS - 15%)
- Satu’li Canteen (AK - 51%)
- Flame Tree Barbecue (AK - 38%)
Poll #2 - DS and Resorts
What is your favorite quick service restaurant in Disney Springs / Disney resort hotels?
- The Polite Pig (DS - 41%)
- D-Luxe Burger (DS - 18%)
- Earl of Sandwich (DS - 15%)
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill (WL - 45%)
- Capt. Cook’s (Poly - 40%)
- The Mara (AKL Jambo - 39%)
- Sanaa Quick Service (AKL Kidani - 24%)
- Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory (POFQ - 42%)
- Centertown Market (CBR - 19%)
- Landscape of Flavors (AoA - 65%)
- Everything Pop (Pop - 28%)
- Fuel (Dolphin - 57%)
- Java Bar (Swan - 29%)
Note: I included all quick service restaurants listed on the respective Touring Plans WDW Dining web page. I did not include food stands or snack carts.
Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics
In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:
- All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
- Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
- The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
- The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
- If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
- All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
- If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
- In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
- If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
- All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
- Have a magical day!