Poll Time! Best Ride at WDW? FINAL ROUND

It’s time for the final round in our Best Ride in WDW series! It all comes down to the top two vote-getters in our previous round. The winner will be crowned King of the World! (Until next time …)

If you could only ride one ride in Walt Disney World, which would it be?

• Splash Mountain

0 voters

As a reminder, I included all “Headliner Attractions & Entertainment” from the personalized touring plan wizard that had a ride vehicle. No shows, meet & greets, parades, fireworks, walk-throughs, or other entertainment.

I will probably do another tournament for non-ride attractions soon.

Final results of Round 3:

@heidelj should I close the poll now? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m not heidl but I think he would agree, yes!

3 Likes

Yep, I’d say pretty much everyone has voted

:smiley:

3 Likes

I know some authoritarian regimes in various places around the globe that might like your approach to voting management and be interested in your consulting services :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No I run my poll the good old-fashioned American way - wait till the results show what I want then stop reporting them and hope no one notices. :wink:

6 Likes

Can we also run a negative campaign? I heard that FoP is getting a new overlay so it will be based on Frozen. :wink:

2 Likes

You ride Sven the reindeer and visit locales such as Elsa’s ice palace and evade the abominable snowman.

2 Likes

how is that other than 1000% positive?!

1 Like

while riding alongside a Water Horse Spirit? Count me in

2 Likes

Yeah I’m starting to convince myself it’s a good idea. :joy:

2 Likes

During the decontamination process in the first pre-show of FOP, they actually spray coronavirus all over you.

But sure, vote for FOP if you want.

6 Likes

I think I voted FOP in the first poll, it’s my favorite ride, but came back and landed on splash mountain. I have a great memory of riding it on our last morning at WDW in August and instead of looking down into the drop I looked out over the park. It’s such a great view. If I had one ride at WDW, I’d pick that view of MK.

6 Likes

Worse. It’s water from IaSW

4 Likes

I did the same voting process. Our last night we rode Splash three times. We definitely had fun family time that night that made wonderful Disney memories! As amazing as FOP is, Splash has that good old Disney vibe that will never get old.

4 Likes

I guess this seals it that I need to make sure I ride splash mountain for the first time next week. It was closed on my last trip and on the one before that I didn’t want to get wet. I just really don’t want to be wet for after hours.

3 Likes

This is my absolute favorite Disney attraction…it has all the elements that keep me smilin’.

If you are truly worried about getting wet, throw on your rain poncho before you get on. I find the possibility of getting wet a minor inconvenience for such great a great immersive attraction…

It’s actual!

5 Likes

Don’t sit in front, bring flip flops, and ride during the hottest part of the day if you can get a Fastpass. The worst part is wet socks, so if you can avoid that at least, you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

I have to ride it at 7:15 pm because I only have an after hours ticket so that is the earliest I can ride… I am bringing a poncho and my water shoes.

3 Likes