Poll Time! Best Show or Parade in Epcot?

It’s time for the last park in our Best Show or Parade poll series! Today it’s Epcot. Here are the previous polls:

If you could only experience one show or parade at Epcot, which would you choose?

• Alberta Bound
  • Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along
  • Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
  • Epcot Forever
  • JAMMitors
  • Mariachi Cobre
  • Matboukha Groove
  • Musique Aramenco
  • Oktoberfest Musikanten
  • Restaurant Marrakesh Dancer & Band
  • Rose & Crown Pub Musician
  • Sahara Beat
  • Sergio
  • Serveur Amusant
  • The American Adventure
  • The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
  • Voices of Liberty

0 voters

Note: I included all “Shows, Parades & Diversions” from the personalized touring plans wizard that can be characterized as a show or parade (I excluded “diversions”). I excluded anything that has previously been included in the Best Ride or Best Non-Ride Attraction polls.

Canada Far and Wide, Impressions de France, and Reflections on China were in the Non-Ride Attraction poll!

Epcot is a tough one as I have only seen a handful of these.

1 Like

Same. Actually, I have seen only one of these. So, I probably shouldn’t vote.

1 Like

With the Japanese drummers gone we’ve got to go with the band and dancer at Marrakesh.

2 Likes

Just vote with your heart! :wink:

This one was easy for me…American Adventure. It makes me tear up every time, I think it is the music probably. It makes me feel all patriotic and such.

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

There were several on this list that I wanted to vote for: Sergio :weary:, Jammitors, Voices of Liberty, but I went with Oktoberfest Musikanten. Great memories of DGD3 on the dance floor, DGD1 clapping along with the music.

2 Likes

No British Revolution huh? :sob::sob:

https://cdn.britannica.com/18/136518-050-CD0E49C6/The-Beatles-Ringo-Starr-Paul-McCartney-George.jpg

1 Like

He doesn’t have one

1 Like

You can watch Epcot Forever on the official Disney Parks YouTube channel, in case anyone wants to get a flavor:

4 Likes

I vote for Splash Mountain!

2 Likes

That’s a ride you know, and in a different park!

I voted Voices of Liberty because that’s the only show we saw in Epcot. Would really love to see the fireworks this time!

1 Like

I will always accept a vote for Splash Mountain! :wink:

4 Likes

I play by the rules, but will kindly turn my eye for this. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Fine! I vote Illuminations

6 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Huh. Since I haven’t seen any, I guess I really shouldn’t have voted!

1 Like

Everyone can vote, even if they haven’t experienced any of the attractions!

2 Likes

I see they removed British Revolution and Matsuriza but still have Sergio hanging around.

1 Like