Poll Time! Best Show or Parade in WDW?

It’s been a couple of weeks since the individual park polls closed for this series, so it’s about time I started the championship round! As usual, all entries that received at least 15% of the vote in their respective park polls are included below. We will continue run-off rounds until one attraction has claimed 50% of the vote or more.

• Happily Ever After
  • Festival of the Lion King
  • For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Singalong Celebration
  • Fantasmic!
  • Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
  • Voices of Liberty
  • Finding Nemo - The Musical
  • Festival of Fantasy Parade

0 voters

Note: I included all “Shows, Parades & Diversions” from the personalized touring plans wizard that can be characterized as a show or parade (I excluded “diversions”). I excluded anything that has previously been included in the Best Ride or Best Non-Ride Attraction polls.

It’s so sad when the guy in charge of the polls gets it wrong :wink:

2 Likes

I love Happily Ever After too but I just had to vote for Fantasmic! since it was the first show I ever experienced at any Disney park (albeit the Disneyland version that first time).

3 Likes

I’ll allow it :wink:

1 Like

HEA made me ball my eyes out…just made me so happy. I haven’t seen Fantasmic yet, on my plans for April trip if it’s an option. Love FOLK, but overall HEA gets my vote!

2 Likes

I cry just hearing the music.
The message of that show is just amazing.
Heck I’m getting a little choked up just thinking about it!

4 Likes

I love HEA but I went with FoLK.

2 Likes

It was so hard not to pick HEA. However, I make Indy a “must-do” each trip. Often multiple times if we come back to DHS multiple days.

3 Likes

I have a feeling this will be a 1-round tournament. :wink:

1 Like

I couldn’t find the option to vote for Splash. It really is more than just a ride! :smiley:

5 Likes

Agreed! It’s a ride, a show, and a parade all in one (those watching from the bottom of the hill get to watch float after float go by all day long!).

2 Likes

Side note: HEA seems to have dropped below 50%. Maybe one day I’ll finally see it!

1 Like

I picked based on what I would want to experience multiple times. Had trouble choosing between FOLK and Finding Nemo. Both are great shows for different reasons.

I could not pick HEA, though. It isn’t just about the show, but the entire experience…and the fact is, the need to find a spot an hour ahead of time, the pushing and shoving rude crowds, the fact that said crowds shoved my family back against a fence despite having been parked there well before hand, and the fact that I had to literally get physical with said crowd to get them to “allow” me to join my family made my ability to enjoy the show next to impossible.

Unless I can do a dessert party, I have pretty close to zero desire to see HEA again as a result. :confused:

2 Likes

This was a tough choice.

2 Likes

RIP Wishes.

Finding Nemo won for me. I love that show.

This is a good point. This is not magical. I don’t want to have to deal with that nonsense. I stand by my vote for Splash.

1 Like

This poll closes in 2 days and HEA is currently at 49%! Let’s get it over the hump and finish this series so I can move on to the next series!

P.S. Any suggestions for my next poll?

1 Like

Dining?

4 Likes

You could do an actual popularity contest.

Although that might be counter to community-building activity.

2 Likes

Let’s take nominations…

LOL I don’t even dare.

1 Like