Poll Time! Best Show or Parade in WDW?

For the record, in the previous rounds it was specified in the poll “If you could only experience one show or parade at X, which would you choose?” which may be a little different than “Which is the best show or parade?” and could this return a different answer. (As could “Which is your favorite?”)

Just sayin’. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It could a contest to see how fast a thread could be locked? I think @missoverexcited is up for the challenge (see me standing here with my index finger on my nose- “not it”)!

6 Likes

I guess I inadvertently dropped my legalese! No refunds or exchanges. Lol

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Vote for me. It’s my anniversary today!

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Mine too

5 Likes

Sigh, how do you get Anniversay in a June when we started in a July 2014? 2020 is bad but why did we skip 2016?

3 Likes

IDK

I’ve been with TP for greater than 10 years by now. I signed up in early2010 as we planned our trip which was in June of that year.

I know Forum started in July - I was here and a cheerleader for the format from Day 1.

Math is weird. @len is the math guy. I defer to him to answer to this.

2 Likes

July 20, 2014…the day of the great divide.

Before that there were only “you weren’t there, man. You weren’t there”. Of course, I wasn’t there (here) but those that were just pop in here every once in a blue moon.

1 Like

I’m still here :blush:

1 Like

Yes! I mean the people that earned this badge:

Sigh…I hate it when I am being funny and no one knows it…(of course, I do)…

@len, some of us need a “they won’t leave man, they just won’t leave” badge😉

5 Likes

“We knew nightfall would bring the LuvMuppets.” God, I crack myself up.

4 Likes

I voted for HEA. The soundtrack is growing on me. Does it sound like it was created in a lab? Yes. But it’s solid. And the visuals are the best Disney has done.

3 Likes

Also, I need to do more one-off badges.

4 Likes

I voted for HEA even though I’m not sure I’ve ever seen it! We missed it on our last trip because of a transportation snafu. But I am all about fireworks. Bring me the fireworks!

@OBNurseNH HEA has a message? I never knew any of the fireworks to have a message. What am I missing?

1 Like

best snack in each park?

2 Likes

“The story comes alive, when we look inside
A new adventure there in your eyes
There in your eyes
It’s just beginning
Feel your heart beat faster
Reach out and find your happily ever after
Find your happily ever after”

Message: You are in charge of your own destiny. Make your dreams come true.

Goodness I’m tearing up again. STOP IT! :laughing:

Full lyrics here: AZLyrics - request for access

Full show transcript here:
http://www.disneyparkscripts.com/happily-ever-after-magic-kingdom/

5 Likes

Good at math AND gets the poll question right.

That’s leadership.

3 Likes

Geez. Why’d you have to post that. Now I want to change my answer from F! to HEA. I voted for F! for the same reason @Jeff_AZ did and I was sure we both got the answer right. But, that part of HEA with “you’ll be in my heart” gets me every time, and I’m not even a crier.

2 Likes

You all see beautiful fireworks, awesome projections, and emotion-stirring music.

I see this:

:confused:

2 Likes