Poll Time! Best Show or Parade in Epcot?

Obviously. LOL.

https://cdn1.parksmedia.wdprapps.disney.com/resize/mwImage/1/1920/1080/75/dam/wdpro-assets/gallery/entertainment/epcot/sergio/sergio-gallery02.jpg?1551208261390

We actually really enjoy Sergio. We try to see him and Serveur Amusante if we can

2 Likes

If someone has inclination to vote, that’s fine. But without experience, I feel I have no way to judge which may or may not be the best show. I’m not even sure I could tell you which I THINK might be the best. Many of them I’ve never even heard of. So that’s why I abstain.

The only thing I have seen are what I presume were the JAMMitors…but we saw them during the Food and Wine Festival when they were playing kitchen pots and pans, etc. We did enjoy it. We stumbled upon them (almost literally) in FutureWorld not too far from Mission:Space.

1 Like

Here’s what you do: go vote for Voices of Liberty.

Happy to help :wink:

4 Likes

I suspect I’d love Voices of Liberty since I’m not only a singer, but was a choir director for 7 1/2 years!

Perhaps I could sell my vote. PM me with your best offer and we’ll see what I can do… :wink:

1 Like

It’s illegal to pay someone for votes.

I’m just helping an uninformed constituent to place his vote in the best box possible.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry…the offer doesn’t have to involve money.

Maybe I should make that my tag line. Has a certain ring to it. :wink:

1 Like

I like it. I know @LaurelStewart doesn’t take requests (it’s right there in her tagline) but if she did take requests we could ask her to make that happen.

1 Like

Okay. Now you’ve done it. I keep saying “Constituent” over in my head with the voice of Buddy the Elf.

“Constituent. Constituent. That’s fun to say!”

1 Like

Oh dear I’ve heard of so few of these. I will have to spend more time at Epcot!

2 Likes

Three more days to vote! So far only Voices of Liberty qualifies to move on to the championship round!

1 Like

Well this would b e a lot easier if they hadn’t taken away the drummers from Japan.

2 Likes

The rules are vote early and vote often, yes?

Several family members also vote for the Marrakesh dancer (and band). She’s so gracious and inclusive. A good ambassador.

1 Like