Poll Time! Best Ride at WDW? Round 3!

The results of Round 2 are in and we don’t have a majority winner yet, so I eliminated the bottom performer (RotR :frowning_face:).

If you could only ride one ride in Walt Disney World, which would it be?

• Splash Mountain
  • Haunted Mansion

0 voters

As a reminder, I included all “Headliner Attractions & Entertainment” from the personalized touring plan wizard that had a ride vehicle. No shows, meet & greets, parades, fireworks, walk-throughs, or other entertainment.

If no ride gets a majority, the bottom pick will be eliminated and we’ll move on to Round 4.

Round 2 Results:

Already 9 wrong answers!

2 Likes

LOL. I had to make sure my vote was “correct”.

2 Likes

Yes, but so many more have gotten it wrong.

2 Likes

This one was going to be Splash or HM. HM it is - sorry to disappoint you @heidelj. :smile:

2 Likes

I’m not disappointed. It just means more people will be standing in the HM or FoP line while I’m enjoying Splash!

4 Likes

If you add the 15% of votes from RotR to the next highest, you still won’t end up with a majority winner…so unless people change their votes, it looks like a round 4 will be automatically necessary.

2 Likes

Weirdly the votes have been shifting from round to round so I wouldn’t be surprised. I closed round 2 with fewer votes than the other rounds since it was clear RotR would be last and thought we should move on and get a winner! If I hold this one open a little longer we might get a bare majority (Edit: the reason I say this is because late voters sometimes tend to herd one way or the other - early votes have not been representative of the final vote for some reason).

We need some super delegates to choose for us! Where are the moderators when you need them?

3 Likes

That would only apply if this were a republic. But it would require groups broken into varying sizes of states, etc.

1 Like

Well, I just want to go on record and say that my vote is for sale for the next round. All offers should be sent to me by PM to help me decide whether to vote for HM or FoP. :wink:

1 Like

Okay…but if you get caught, you might end up banned from WDW for 15 years to life. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

1 Like

Don’t count Splash out yet!

2 Likes

What about People Mover? Can I not count that one out yet, as well?

1 Like

Are you making new accounts to stuff the ballot box too? :smiley:

1 Like

As the unbiased administrator of this poll, I make no comment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He wouldn’t do that. There just happens to be a lot of new users joining with names like:

Jeff_AL
Jeff_CA
Jeff_MI
Jeff_NM
Jeff_OR
Jeff_MS
Jeff_MO
etc.

1 Like

Better than impersonating other accounts. I’ve been told that’s frowned on around here :smiley:

I saw that ryan 33, ryan 55, and ryan77 voted for Haunted Mansion. What should i make of that? :thinking:

1 Like

:thinking: :zipper_mouth_face: :smirk:

1 Like