Poll Time! Best Non-Ride Attraction at WDW? Round 1

Time for the first tournament round in our “Best Non-Ride Attraction” series!

Here are the individual park polls:

As with previous tournaments, I included any attraction that received 15% or more in the park polls. Additional rounds will continue until a single attraction has received a majority of the vote.

If you could only experience one non-ride attraction at Walt Disney World, which would you choose?

• Muppet Vision 3D
  • The Seas Main Tank and Exhibits
  • Turtle Talk with Crush
  • Mickey’s Philharmagic
  • Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
  • Tree of Life Awakenings
  • Maharajah Jungle Trek
  • It’s Tough to Be a Bug!
  • Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail
  • Impressions de France

0 voters

Note: I included all “Headliner Attractions & Entertainment” from the personalized touring plan wizard that DID NOT have a ride vehicle (i.e., anything that was not included in the “Best Ride ” series). I did NOT include Shows & Entertainment (which includes outdoor shows, parades, and fireworks) - that will come in a future poll.

1 Like

I do not see any of my favorites listed here: Sacred Spaces, Victoria Falls Lounge, Dawa Bar, La Cava, HBD Lounge…

Maybe these will have their own poll???

7 Likes

:8ball: Yes definitely!

1 Like

Close it down! CoP is winning!

2 Likes

Can I vote based on which my kids like best?

1 Like

Yes. That will help us know which ones to avoid

3 Likes

I haven’t been to Carousel of Progress in almost 20 years. Maybe I need to try it again.

2 Likes

I can never get a drink because my face doesn’t match my ID

1 Like
2 Likes

Carousel of Progress for sure for our family.

2 Likes

I haven’t done all of these, but it sounds like a pretty fun day to do them all! Has anyone ever put together a plan to do all of the non-ride attractions at all 4 parks? Can it be done in a day?

1 Like

Oops…had to vote for my fav. Took CoP off the top.

1 Like

I went with CoP , but it was hard not to go with one of my other favorites, Mickey’s Philharmagic (I have been known to cry during that one).

2 Likes

Sorry about COP but we love Philharmagic.

I’m quite surprised at how much folks love Philharmagic versus CoP. Not saying there isn’t something to love about Philharmagic…but ultimately, it is an old-technology 3-D film that is just a bunch of rehashed scenes.

CoP has it all. Ingenuity, catchy music, humorous story, educational, and a classic experience to boot. It inspires, but is also nostalgic.

3 Likes

I don’t know who this Phil Hair Magic guy is or why people like him so much.

3 Likes

The Seas is a long time favorite of mine. We like going towards the start of EEMH when it’s nearly empty and everyone else is crowding the rides. Last time we all just sat down and watched one of the tanks for a really long time.

Surprised it isn’t getting more love, but if people have only gone during crowds, it’s an entirely different experience.

4 Likes

The Final Round is now live!

1 Like