Poll Time! Best Non-Ride Attraction at Epcot?

Where were you when I mis-voted in AK??? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Excellent :clap:

1 Like

Love the aquarium. I could spend a whole day there…so peaceful and relaxing. It is a great escape from the hustle and bustle.

3 Likes

How can you have “too many” margaritas???

3 Likes

We went to the aquarium at the beginning of evening EMH in January while waiting for queues to clear and almost had the place to ourselves. It was incredibly cool.

3 Likes

IKR? Crazy talk…

2 Likes

Yes. When the world begins to look like something from Journey Into the Imagination, it was too many.

3 Likes

We didn’t do any of these on our trip… we actually just overall failed big time in touring EPCOT. :woman_shrugging:t4: We didn’t ride anything or really take much time to explore. It was hotter than love, so we really just ate & drank a little, did a superficial tour of a couple of countries, and that was about it. We did get to watch IllumiNations before it ended, so I guess there’s that. I honestly thought it was over-hyped and boring, though. :flushed:

I’m looking forward to really taking time to check out EPCOT when we return. I’m not sure which nighttime show will be happening in mid-Sep this year since I’ve not seen a specific start date for the permanent one. I kinda hope we get to catch EPCOT Forever before it ends, but I’m excited and hopeful that whichever one we see will be an improvement. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks! I needed it. :smile:

2 Likes

I disagree.

That’s when it’s getting good

When everyone around me looks faceless then we’re in trouble

5 Likes

Haha, for me it would depend on who is around… I know a lot of people who might look better faceless. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

2 Likes

@heidelj knows those people too :wink:

2 Likes

As a film major I am disappointed with the lack of people choosing Impressions de France

1 Like

One day I’ll post a picture of my face, then you’ll be sorry!

2 Likes

I happen to have a photograph right here.

3 Likes

Lol now that’s funny!

2 Likes

Ok so I just realized that the poll doesn’t include The American Adventure. It is included in Shows in the TP wizard. However, Hall of Presidents and Carousel of Progress were included in Headliners in the Magic Kingdom TP wizard. I feel like this tournament will not be comparable. :\

Would anyone’s answer have changed if they could have voted for American Adventure?

• Yes, I would have voted for American Adventure
  • No, I would not have voted for American Adventure

0 voters

Now VOL is a diff story, but no, Amer Adv is mainly an entertaining spot for a good nap

3 Likes

The overall tournament poll is now live:

I voted on behalf of my whole typical family group (my parents, sister and partner). It was close between Impressions de France and The Seas (with Canada movies coming in a close 3rd). We love Impressions de France; it’s truly beautiful.

We picked The Seas because a) unlimited free range exploration time in a excellent aquarium, b)multiple serious aquarium fans in the group, c)my sister says she loves the queue for the ride portion in the aquarium; it’s her favorite queue at WDW. This is huge. She HATES queuing for rides at WDW.

1 Like