Poll Time! Best Non-Ride Attraction at Epcot?

Time for the next poll in our “Best Non-Ride Attraction” series!

Here are the other polls (some are closed):

Today, it’s Epcot! This is a good one - lots of great attractions to choose from!

If you could only experience one non-ride attraction at Epcot, which would you choose?

• Awesome Planet
  • Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360
  • Impressions de France
  • Meet Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus
  • Reflections of China
  • The Seas Main Tank and Exhibits
  • Turtle Talk with Crush

0 voters

Note: I included all “Headliner Attractions & Entertainment” from the personalized touring plan wizard that DID NOT have a ride vehicle (i.e., anything that was not included in the “Best Ride” series). I did NOT include Shows & Entertainment (which includes live shows, parades, and fireworks) - that will come in a future poll.

that was tough, I was tied between Canada far and wide and the tanks at the seas. Overall the manatees made the choice for me

2 Likes

Turtle Talk barely squeaked past Elsa and Anna. But Crush noticed my youngest this past trip and for that he will always be my favorite. :heart:

4 Likes

I had to give it to Turtle Talk. It had me laughing so hard I was crying! I am so sad I never took my boys to the DLR one when they were little.

ETA: The tanks at the seas actually made me sea sick!

2 Likes

Impressions de France FTW, because who doesn’t like flying over the Alps while listening to Clair de Lune.

3 Likes

(You forgot “La Cava”)

5 Likes

We’ll, I am seeing a pattern. Apparently I don’t do too many non ride attractions. I have done one off this list, much like the other parks. Gotta work on that!

2 Likes

Ack! I accidentally voted. I was merely trying to move the screen and
:exploding_head:
:cry:
:confounded:
:crazy_face:
:dizzy_face:
voted for Anna and Elsa. :no_mouth:

I did want to vote for Crush. Turtle Talk is so cool. :sunglasses: How do they DO that?

I also can’t go to Epcot without Canada’s or China’s movies.

Crush tho is so cool. Almost tempted to make him my avatar.

But Anna & Elsa :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That happens after too many margaritas!

2 Likes

Hide the results and you’ll be able to vote again.

1 Like

Where were you when I mis-voted in AK??? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Excellent :clap:

1 Like

Love the aquarium. I could spend a whole day there…so peaceful and relaxing. It is a great escape from the hustle and bustle.

3 Likes

How can you have “too many” margaritas???

3 Likes

We went to the aquarium at the beginning of evening EMH in January while waiting for queues to clear and almost had the place to ourselves. It was incredibly cool.

3 Likes

IKR? Crazy talk…

2 Likes

Yes. When the world begins to look like something from Journey Into the Imagination, it was too many.

3 Likes

We didn’t do any of these on our trip… we actually just overall failed big time in touring EPCOT. :woman_shrugging:t4: We didn’t ride anything or really take much time to explore. It was hotter than love, so we really just ate & drank a little, did a superficial tour of a couple of countries, and that was about it. We did get to watch IllumiNations before it ended, so I guess there’s that. I honestly thought it was over-hyped and boring, though. :flushed:

I’m looking forward to really taking time to check out EPCOT when we return. I’m not sure which nighttime show will be happening in mid-Sep this year since I’ve not seen a specific start date for the permanent one. I kinda hope we get to catch EPCOT Forever before it ends, but I’m excited and hopeful that whichever one we see will be an improvement. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks! I needed it. :smile:

2 Likes

I disagree.

That’s when it’s getting good

When everyone around me looks faceless then we’re in trouble

5 Likes