Poll Time! Best Ride at WDW? Round 3!

How about you close it when Splash gets to 2nd place? :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m trying my best to be impartial but it’s really hard! lol

These results don’t make sense if you look through the last couple of rounds.

1 Like

I am in no way impartial, and I take every vote against Splash as a personal attack on me. This will not be forgotten. :rofl:

3 Likes

Same!!!

2 Likes

How do you think I feel? People Mover didn’t make it past first round. I was in tears for days.

1 Like

so 137 votes as of now and 137 votes for round 2…completely different results. I may have to do some analysis to see who switched their votes :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m embarrassed to say I almost didn’t ride People Mover last trip. But I’m proud to say my kids reminded me and requested that we ride. They’re learning fast!

2 Likes

I’m going to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume it’s a different mix of people voting. It’s tightening up now!

1 Like

You give people too much credit. I bet half don’t remember how they voted previously and went with whatever ride they felt like riding at the time they voted each round. I’m in this group. I bet I voted for different rides each round. They are all so good. Too hard to choose.

1 Like

I was totally kidding. I don’t have that kind if time. I think I voted twice in the second round possibly. I thought I voted for FOP, but when I checked it was Splash, you know, the correct answer.

2 Likes

It’s neck and neck for second place! And first place isn’t out of reach either. Keep voting, people. :slight_smile:

The fact that FOP is leading and HM is currently in last place gives me no hope for this world. :worried:

1 Like

Oh Splash Mountain overtook 2nd place?! Time to close the poll! :joy:

Jk I’ll stick to my terms above - 200 votes or 7 days.

4 Likes

Stop bumping it!

1 Like

This poll is cursed. Haunted Mansion down indefinitely, Splash evacuated. Watch your back, Flight of Passage. What have you done, @Jeff_AZ?

4 Likes

Just kidding @Jeff_AZ. I blame Chapek.

2 Likes

Splash Mountain will be the clear winner. Under the Electoral College system you and I get to cast 200 votes each.

I love democracy.

3 Likes

This is the way

1 Like

Well, with the Haunted Mansion currently out of commission in MK, I think it has a chance to pull ahead again…you know…because scarcity drives up demand.

2 Likes

This poll has been opened for 7 days so as promised, it, like the Haunted Mansion in real life, is now closed. And, as in real life, the Haunted Mansion is out of commission. [cue Price is Right sad trombone sound effect]. Head over to the final round and cast your vote between Avatar Flight of Passage and Splash Mountain!

2 Likes