Welcome back everyone! It’s time for our first championship round to determine the best table service restaurant in WDW! Below are the links to the individual park / resort polls:
Any restaurant which received at least 15% in the previous polls will be included in the championship poll. I have indicated the vote percentage from the previous polls next to the entries below. We will continue with additional rounds until one restaurant exceeds 50%.
Note: Due to size limitations I had to divide into two polls based on a seeding system. Please vote in BOTH polls, even if you haven’t eaten at all these restaurants. Vote based on your overall impression.
Which is your favorite table service restaurant in Walt Disney World?
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ (DS) - 43%
- Tusker House Restaurant (AK) - 39%
- Shula’s Steak House (Dolphin) - 31%
- Jiko - The Cooking Place (AKL) - 28%
- The Hollywood Brown Derby (HS) - 28%
- Sanaa (AKV) - 26%
- 'Ohana (Poly) - 24%
- Garden Grill Restaurant (Epcot) - 22%
- 50s Prime Time Cafe (HS) - 20%
- Il Mulino (Swan) - 18%
- Trail’s End Restaurant (FW) - 17%
- Boma - Flavors of Africa (AKL) - 15%
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant (HS) - 42%
- California Grill (CR) - 37%
- Tiffins (AK) - 30%
- Liberty Tree Tavern (MK) - 28%
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (FW) - 27%
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant (DS) - 25%
- Yak & Yeti (AK) - 23%
- Be Our Guest Restaurant Dinner (MK) - 22%
- Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen (MK) - 18%
- Toledo - Tapas, Steak & Seafood (CSR) - 17%
- Todd English’s bluezoo (Dolphin) - 17%
Note: I included all table service restaurants listed on the Touring Plans Dining web pages.