Poll Time! Best Table Service Restaurant in WDW? Round 3

Round 2 of our Best Table Service Restaurant Championship is over, but the last two entries tied at 19%! So I had to improvise and eliminated the restaurant that had the lowest vote total from Round 1. That means Sci-Fi Dine-In was eliminated, and Sanaa ekes by!

See results from Round 1 here. We will keep going until one restaurant has received 50% of the vote.

Which is your favorite table service restaurant in Walt Disney World?

• California Grill (CR) - 38%
  • Tusker House Restaurant (AK) - 24%
  • Sanaa (AKV) - 19%

0 voters

Note: I included all table service restaurants listed on the Touring Plans Dining web pages.

1 Like

Wow! I can’t believe I’ve actually been to all the finalists, indeed a couple of them more than once. I feel so in the know. Good planning for our two family trips, I guess.

1 Like

I too have been to all three more than once! That feels so “right” and so “wrong” at the same time :grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe not enough people have eaten at Sanaa! Its awesome!

5 Likes

I voted for Sana’a. We haven’t eaten there yet but we are tomorrow!

6 Likes

Yes! Enjoy. Its great!

3 Likes

Whatever logic you use, that was the right choice!

I forget, have you done a poll for QS restaurants yet?

2 Likes

Not yet! That will probably be next. It’s a little daunting though since there are so many!

2 Likes

Maybe break it down by land in MK? I was just thinking the same thing, that it would be really tough to try to pick just one best QS.

2 Likes

Maybe break it up by land first. Then the winners of each land can face off.

1 Like

Doh. Should have read on before I posted. :confused:

1 Like

It is, and I love it. We go almost every trip. But, for full effect - animal viewing while dining - it is best enjoyed during a very select timeframe. To me that takes it down a notch. Cali Grill OTOH has views all the time. It’s all bright and lovely in the morning at brunch, and all romantic and swoony at night with fireworks.

I MISS IT TOO MUCH!!!

4 Likes

I think it is time you planned yourself a solo trip! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ryan, ryan, ryan.

Have you not been following along?

I am currently sitting on a countdown of 306 because I am restricted from travel outside of New England by both my employer and my governor as related to my children’s school. There is no end date for that restriction. So there is no solo planning annnnnnnnytime soon.

I mean, I have LOOKED. I have still enough points for a one-night stay at most DVC resorts and I am completely lousy with airline points due to SW allowing conversion from vouchers to points without expiry. It is tempting AF - like you have NO idea - but I have to do the right thing and abide the ask from those in positions of power.

So, it’s the 603 for me for the foreseeable future.

6 Likes

Ah. Okay. I forgot about the employer part. I knew about the children’s school part…but I figured you could get around that by making it solo…your kids don’t have to quarantine then.

Um. This makes me sad on your behalf!

1 Like

Fantastic idea! :smiley:

1 Like

I am positively despondent. I had some pretty special things lined up for this trip that was supposed to go off in 9 days.

1. HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE?!
3 Likes

Sadness! Sana’a does not have bread service on the menu currently. :sob:. Now what should we order?

1 Like

Seriously? That’s crazy sad.

1 Like

False alarm! Bread service is available! There was a menu posted by the entrance that didn’t include it and that scared me into thinking it wasn’t available.

4 Likes