Poll Time! Best Table Service Restaurant in WDW? Round 3

WHAT?!?!?!?!
THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE

What are your options?

1 Like

Oh phew. I was ruined for the day.

Thank GOD.

Get the bread service with ALL the breads and ALL the sauces.

6 Likes

View from our table.

7 Likes

I hate you with all of my jealousy.

Also - that’s awesome.

Let me know if that funny bird with the spiky comb on his head shows up. He usually wants to join us for lunch.

4 Likes

He’s here!

3 Likes

Lemme know when he gets close and starts tapping on the window. I miss him and want to say hi!

1 Like

Thank goodness! Enjoy!

1 Like

7 Likes

He’s asking where is @OBNurseNH!

5 Likes

I watched a Vlogger film that bird. From the inside, it looks like the bird is looking at you. But when he filmed from outside, the actual situation looked clear. The window looks more like a mirror, so the bird is seeing reflection of itself…but not being entirely self-aware, the bird thinks it is another bird. It was quite funny to watch because at one point the bird seemed quite upset that this other bird was “fighting back”! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haaaaiiiiiiiiiii Crazy Birb!

1 Like

Tell him how much I miss him please. Ask him if he would like to fly to the 603 for a visit. I have several bird feeders in my yard and my cats would love to meet him.

3 Likes

Shut up Ryan. He’s talking to us. #RyanKillsTheMagic

4 Likes

The server did tell us that they are looking at their reflection. They sure do put on a show!

1 Like

Hush! You hush! #JuliannesServerKillsTheMagic

3 Likes

You call it magic. But perhaps “magic” is just another word for “delusional”? :wink:

:laughing:

1 Like

Who would name that place “The Delusional Kingdom”?

Obviously you are talking foolishness at this point.

2 Likes

Hm. Has a certain ring to it.

:grin:

3 Likes

Maybe you just had to many cocktails? Fixed it for you :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s not super easy to be Inebriated in the Kingdom. At least the MAGIC one. That’s far more an Epcot or Animal Kingdom thing. Or, as you do, brunch at the top.

3 Likes