Poll Time! Best TS Restaurant in Epcot?

Today is the second poll in the Best Table Service Restaurant series - Epcot! (Here is the link to the Magic Kingdom poll.)

So many good choices - I’m not sure how we’ll choose!

Which is your favorite table service restaurant in Epcot?

• Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
  • Biergarten Restaurant
  • Le Cellier Steakhouse
  • Chefs de France
  • Coral Reef Restaurant
  • Garden Grill Restaurant
  • La Hacienda de San Angel
  • Monsieur Paul
  • Nine Dragons
  • Restaurant Marrakesh
  • Rose & Crown Dining Room
  • San Angel Inn Restaurant
  • Spice Road Table
  • Takumi-Tei
  • Teppan Edo
  • Tokyo Dining
  • Tutto Italia Ristorante
  • Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

0 voters

Note: I included all table service restaurants listed on the Touring Plans Magic Kingdom Dining web page.

1 Like

I need 3 votes, please. I voted for Biergarten because the whole family loved it, but we also loved Akershus breakfast and Tokyo Dining at lunch.

2 Likes

So many good ones to choose from in this park!!!

3 Likes

I haven’t eaten TS in EP yet. My vote would be for a restaurant in Mexico, but I think my family would pick GG for good breakfast food.

Oh I take that back, we ate at Via Napoli last trip. Their pizza was amazing, but service was slow and it was a pain that we couldn’t use a child credit.

1 Like

La Hacienda is great! I picked Chefs de France, but if I was voting on behalf of me AND MY FAMILY I would have chosen La Hac. But because of this APR situation, and because I am handling it for my family, they get no say and I voted just for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thinking about DH and I having a date night at Hacienda and letting the kids do their own thing. We’ll see…

2 Likes

It’s a nice little spot. I can see that being a great date night location, especially if you get a table overlooking the water

2 Likes

I’m sure, I’ll be alone on this one because Restaurant Marrakesh gets so little love. They consistently have great service, quickly seated, wonderful food, amazing cocktails, huge portions and a great show. I’ve never once had any issues or disappointments dining here.

If you’ve never tried it, you really should. If you are worried about eating “foreign” food, they have a pretty basic / mild chicken option.

7 Likes

I would love to try it but there’s no way i’ll get my family in there. I’m lucky they agree to (and love, much to my great shock and surprise) Sana’a

2 Likes

This was a top choice when we went as a child, but I haven’t eaten there in years (decades). I have fond memories though.

2 Likes

After a trip in 2012, which included a dinner at RM, it inspired my wife to take belly dancing classes. I’ve been grateful ever since!

4 Likes

I picked Teppan Edo for overall experience, including food quality. I haven’t been to many, thought. Garden Grill was my second choice.

1 Like

@Jeff_AZ, for Epcot we’d really like to be able to vote at least 3 times, please. Or maybe 5? Or perhaps rank in order?

Altho I suppose that’s an action limited by the forum’s software.

Okie dokie then. Back to hitting my fingers on the table.

1 Like

It’s a tough one! I thought about splitting into Future World and World Showcase but that wouldn’t solve anything lol. Maybe I could have split WS in half. :man_shrugging: Oh well, we’ll see what happens!

1 Like

It’s all good. I was mostly just being silly tho we did toughen up and make a decision. :grin:

1 Like

I want to Le Cellier, but that is based on a visit nearly 15 years ago and the menu isn’t even the same now. I’m going to guess this was back in 2005 when the dining plan was first introduced because we definitely used that. I miss that dining plan. I didn’t get alcohol, but I did get appetizer, entree, and dessert and it included taxes and tip. I didn’t have to shell out anything extra. Also, Le Cellier was only a single credit. Ultimately, I chose Garden Grill even though it doesn’t have the trout as an option anymore.
GG is still one of my favorite character meals.

2 Likes

I went with Biergarten because I really love German food and the entertainment is fun. As for quality, I think Monsieur Paul has some of the best food in all of WDW, assuming you like that kind of cuisine.

5 Likes

I went Le Cellier as it has become our default “start our WDW vacation meal” - we love steak and can always talk hockey with the servers which is a plus. And the pretzel bread is divine.

Garden Grill would be choice #2 - we try to eat a meal there most years and find it one of the best character meals for interactions. Chip & Dale are always top notch and pose with my son. Enjoy the family style meal & finding the old school “Hidden Mickey” in the shrubbery to the left of the restaurant is always a highlight and a challenge…

But Epcot has so many great dining options it is hard to go wrong…

2 Likes

Sounds lovely! We went last February and were so impressed. Seriously good food.

1 Like

This was really tough and I’ve only eaten at 4 of them!

2 Likes