Poll Time! Best Quick Service Restaurant in MK?

Yes. It’s very possible.

I had the spicy and sweet chicken waffle a few years back. I died.

I need to get the Nutella and fruit waffle.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes. As in I was obsessively thinking about it until I could go back and have it again in October. Soooo disappointed that the Mickey waffle with whipped cream and strawberries was not on the menu in January. Although, @Dreamer did ask and they had the Nutella and fruit waffle and I had a few bites of that, so was appeased. Before that I couldn’t understand the Mickey waffle following. One bite and I was a convert!

5 Likes

Geyser is amazing!

2 Likes

Late to the MK party, @Jeff_AZ, but since you’re planning and all… and I think your kids are close-ish in age to mine?! (5 and 2)… the poll here is correct. People can argue back and forth about food all day. I found the lobster roll at CHH to be totally good. But, with the littles? An upstairs table in the air conditioning without a ton of crowds? Plus a bathroom nearby with no wait? It was the exact respite we needed to push through the early afternoon. Add it to your list.

By the by, I think we already covered this and we’re going to miss one another, but just checking again on your May dates? We’re there 5/9-5/16.

2 Likes

But CHH is not currently open. So while I agree with everything you’ve said, it’s not going to be a good option unless it’s reopened by dates of travel.

2 Likes

For those that said CHH, what do you think of its menu available at Tomorrowland Terrace right now? How much is about the food vs setting?

1 Like

I have seen some reviews. The setting is outrageously loud from what the reviewers have said; one vlogger opted to use his ear buds to do the vlog because it cut down on some of the ambient noise which he said was nearly unbearable due to it being a virtual echo chamber.

Also the lobster roll, at least, was reportedly not as good there as in the actual CHH setting.

1 Like

I thought on this forum we were supposed to enable one another, not crush our dreams… sigh. A girl can hope it’s opened back up by May, no?!

1 Like

May is practically tomorrow. I’m not hopeful

1 Like

1 Like

I would also day probably not. The reason CHH is offline is bc the space is being used for a CM break area bc of distancing limits. I don’t see that changing by May. By the fall? That’s a little more realistic.

1 Like

My dates are 5/23-6/5 (including UOR in the middle). Sounds like we’ll miss each other, but thanks for the great advice!

Well on the one hand, that’s sad for the immediate conversation re: CHH. But on the other hand, that means my vacation is just around the corner! I’ll take it.

1 Like

Just added a poll for Hollywood Studios!

Take the Animal Kingdom poll when you have a minute!

New poll just added for Disney Springs!

3 Likes

I just added a poll for Resorts! Also, go vote in the Disney Springs poll if you haven’t yet!