Poll Time! Best QS Restaurant in WDW? FINAL ROUND

I ate at Flame Tree and Satuli on the same day in April. I expected to like Flame Tree the best, but found it to be just meh. Completely over-rated in my opinion. Maybe I didn’t order correctly? I didn’t expect to like Satuli that much. I don’t care for Chipotle (with or with a tortilla) at all. But my Satuli meal was delicious! I think it was the sauce - so yummy I wanted to lick the bowl.

So relieved that @sanstitre_has_left_the_building and I can still be friends. But don’t tell him that I agree with @Tall_Paul1 and would put DB7 above Satuli just for the (all together now) kefta balls and garden hummus!!

9 Likes

It’s not a universally — or even widely — desired thing. But, welcome.

Reads on

Dead to me.

9 Likes

OMG y’all make me laugh!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

FTBbq changed their recipe and it’s not as good as when it first opened.

4 Likes

Since I’m already quite dead to you, is it a bad time to mention I loved Via Napoli and like the Poly? You can’t hurt me, I’m already dead. :rofl:

8 Likes

No skin off my back, dude. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Of course you did. Why would I be surprised? You’re a terrible person.

That is a flaw in my process, I admit.

5 Likes

I may have missed a few rounds of this competition. Are these the last two choices for best QS in ALL of the World?

2 Likes

Yes this is the very final round of the entire tournament. Here are the original polls:

Preliminary Rounds

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

1 Like

I voted in all but one of them :rofl: I have got to do something about my memory.

3 Likes

When did it change?

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly… (years ago) I just remember at one point between visits their ribs went from being wet bbq sauce to a dry rub. I don’t know if calling them wet is correct. And the ribs seem more fatty now than before too.

2 Likes

Oh we don’t have the ribs. We really enjoyed it last trip but I didn’t know if that was before or after the change. Sounds like after.

2 Likes

The ribs is what I usually order. DH orders pulled pork sandwich. I think he complained their baked beans changed too. But he complains about food a lot so we will just ignore him :wink: :laughing:

3 Likes

GlennBeckCrying

2 Likes

I just feel like you can get barbecue pretty much anywhere in the US. Sure, some of it is better than others, but it’s all still just barbecue. I’ve never had a barbecue that was particularly noteworthy. Why would you choose something so boring over something that is trying to be different? Something that has unique flavors? Something that isn’t going to clog your arteries just by looking at it? I’m with @sanstitre_has_left_the_building on this one.

Also, @Minnie27mouse since you’re a dessert gal and you’re headed in October, I strongly recommend seeking out the Halloween specialties (cupcakes) that time of year. I reviewed some from last year in my trip report here: Hoping Mrs. Incredible will be my spiritual guide....a mom leaves dad at home and takes on the World with two toddlers (a trip report) - #166 by Bubblez

4 Likes

We are there the first week so they may/may not be as available. I lean more towards the pies/flans/cheesecakes, but dd is all about the cake! :wink:

Will definitely put them on our radar!

2 Likes

This sounds like a personality test question or something. Because I would rephrase the question this way: Why would you risk getting something different when you can get something you can count on tasting good?

I suspect those asking your question are more adventurous than those asking my question! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m with @sanstitre_has_left_the_building too:

You are DEAD to me.

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just sitting here listening to the music from the best QS at WDW (aside from the true and rightful winner DB7)

#voteFlameTree

5 Likes

Please help out a newb who is here just to see the results.

Which one is the tortilla-less Chipolte? Because I need to make it dead to me. I never go to Chipolte even though there was one closer to me at work than my car. And I love tortillas. So, this place must be really crappy.

3 Likes