Poll Time! Best QS Restaurant in WDW? FINAL ROUND

It’s time for the FINAL ROUND of our QS Restaurant Tournament!

Here is the link to Round 4. The restaurant with the lowest score last round (Docking Bay 7 :sob:) was eliminated. Now time to crown a Flame Tr… I mean, a winner!

If you haven’t eaten at both options, vote based on your impression of the restaurants from whatever source(s). I have indicated what each option earned in the last round for reference.

Which is your favorite quick service restaurant at WDW?

• Satu’li Canteen (AK - 44%)
  • Flame Tree Barbecue (AK - 34%)

0 voters

Note: I included all quick service restaurants listed on the respective Touring Plans WDW Dining web page. I did not include food stands or snack carts.

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
2 Likes

Please, people … I beg of you! Do NOT vote for tortilla-less Chipotle! :pray:

6 Likes

:laughing::taco::laughing::taco::laughing::taco::laughing::taco::laughing:

1 Like

To be fair, I’ve only ever been to Satu’li. Five times. Once on every trip.

But Flame Tree cannot possibly be better. So I voted Satu’li.

Others may have voted for Flame Tree. That’s fine. Not everyone can be right about everything in the way that I am.

8 Likes

Don’t insult Chipotle like that.

5 Likes

I will not rest until you are drummed off this site and banned from Disney World.

5 Likes

There is literally no menu item listed that looks remotely appetizing to me with the exception possibly of the Kid’s menu …the cheese quesadilla doesn’t look horrible.:wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Its a poll, not an election… Opinion, motivated bias. Not democracy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think FTBBQ has gone down in quality but I haven’t had anything ive liked at Sultin yet.

2 Likes

Ok there is ONE item with a tortilla on the menu - I stand corrected. :joy: This is probably what I would order.

3 Likes

This is what I like best at FTBBQ

7 Likes

Oh honey I already know lots of people don’t like my brand of bluntness, so it wouldn’t be the first time.
I’ve been banned from the Dis. Twice. :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Like that’s hard. I’ve been banned from Touring Plans. You basically have to kill someone for that to happen.

9 Likes

But did you get banned by Pete in a drunken rage? :rofl:

6 Likes

Who did you kill? (I haven’t been here very long.)

3 Likes

bateman

9 Likes

I voted Flame Tree and it’s not even a revenge vote. I think Satul’i is overrated. Especially after my last two visits which were mediocre at best

7 Likes

Satuli has nothing I would want to order. Except the cheesecake maybe.

2 Likes

The cheesecake was surprisingly good. With only a few exceptions (ie toffee gooey thingie at LTT) I find most WDW desserts to be quite overrated. But the cheesecake surprised me, especially since I found the appearance to be unappealing

4 Likes