Poll Time! Best QS Restaurant in WDW? FINAL ROUND

Thank you for saying this :slight_smile: I did try tiramisu at Tony’s for the first time years ago and that was pretty darn good.

1 Like

Mostly agree with the desserts. Id add zebra domes to the list of good desserts.

3 Likes

I’ve not tried them yet

The real ones though, not the unleaded ones they sell in the Mara :wink:

1 Like

Also did not mean that the toffee thingie is the only thing, just used it as an example. It’s like a handful of desserts I go crazy over at WDW.

The real ones are better, :100:. But the Mara ones are decent.

1 Like

I am a huge dessert fan. A number of years ago there seemed to be a different creme brulee on every restaurant menu across property … and I was in heaven since it is a favorite! I don’t see many anymore.

Dd and I are noting desserts to try in October. Maybe we can do an in depth review after our trip. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This poll should have just been limited to the question, “What is the best QS Restaurant in WDW and why is it DB7?”

8 Likes

I think it’s only at France in WS now. That’s the only place I remember seeing it on a menu recently.

1 Like

I think Le Cellier still has theirs as well.

I have resolved that we probably won’t have any this trip unless we grab some in France.

2 Likes

And I thought it was @ryan1 who’s wrong about everything.

3 Likes

OK I won’t be voting because I’ve never eaten at either (I think)… but I have to give a nod to Satu’li on the basis that their menu made something like an effort to immerse the guest in the location’s theme.

Unless there’s a St Louis, Tanzania that I haven’t heard about.

4 Likes

It’s almost a foregone conclusion which one will win.
Look at Chipotle’s stock price.
Now, do a search for how many times food poisoning has been traced back to Chipotle. It’s comical. So comical, in fact, that South Park devoted an entire episode to it. Chipotle is not for me, but I have family members that really like it. I don’t understand the love at ALL, but…MURICA!

Come on, Flame Tree!

Their onion rings alone are better than anything at Sal’Tl’‘lu’luta’su’lu’li’sa’ or whatever that pretend stupid name is. I bet if there was a Navi translation, the name would be “L’Idiot” or something akin to the Asian language characters that people walk around with tattooed on their body parts that mean, “Sucker” or something worse.

4 Likes

oh… I forgot about those :upside_down_face:

1 Like

There are loads of creme brulee options all over property at various times.

3 Likes

This is what it must have been like for Trump supporters in the early hours of Wednesday 9th November, 2016, when the probability dial showed that it was basically impossible for Hillary to win.

Victory tastes so sweet.

Also, if your avatar is in the top row, you are fragrant and you are beautiful and I love you and wish only happiness for you. If it’s in the bottom row I hope you die in a freak yachting accident. But, until you do, you’re dead to me.

6 Likes

I was wondering about that?!? I bet it was a goof… somebody pushed the wrong button accidentally. @missoverexcited @PrincipalTinker can fix it

1 Like

But I knew that already

3 Likes

Hey, you put yourself in the same group as @ryan1. That’s all on you.

3 Likes

Tho I can find something to eat at both places it really is all about the ambiance.

Where else but Flametree can you enjoy your meal to the accompaniment of terrified screams of strangers tormented by a monstrous Yeti?

:woman_shrugging:

7 Likes