Poll Time! Best Quick Service Restaurant in WDW? Round 4

It’s time for Round 4 of our QS Restaurant Tournament!

Here is the link to Round 3. Everything that got at least 15% moved on to Round 4. Once again, only one restaurant was eliminated - Geyser Point Bar & Grill. :slightly_frowning_face:

If you haven’t eaten at all of the options, vote based on your impression of the restaurants from whatever source(s). I have indicated what each option earned in the last round for reference.

Which is your favorite quick service restaurant at WDW?

• Satu’li Canteen (AK - 37%)
  • Flame Tree Barbecue (AK - 30%)
  • Docking Bay 7 (HS - 19%)

0 voters

Note: I included all quick service restaurants listed on the respective Touring Plans WDW Dining web page. I did not include food stands or snack carts.

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
1 Like

Come on Kefta Balls!! :game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die:

1 Like

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Geyser Point is the best place ever!!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Well I guess @Keith718 and I will go eat there in peace!

2 Likes

I bet it’s because they no longer have waffle fries. It’s the only possible explanation.

5 Likes

This one is hard bc there are positives and negatives for each one!

1 Like

DB7 was the only one my DH has specifically asked if he could eat at again on the same trip, so that’s what gave it the edge for me.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure if we allowed the birds of WallyWorld to vote, Flame Tree would have upwards of 80 votes already.

Like these two avid vegetarians:

6 Likes

Kef-ta balls! Kef-ta balls! Kef-ta balls!

Also all the other things are delicious!

Vote for Pedro. I mean DB7.

3 Likes

If you monsters eliminate DB7, I’m going all in on Flame Tree. Just FYI. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Kefta balls! Kefta balls! Kefta balls!!

1 Like

TWSS :smirk:

2 Likes

They are like Schweddy Balls.

So moist, tender. Melt in your mouth. You can fit a whole one in your mouth at one time. And they are there for your pleasure.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Keep that talk up and it will be QS indeed

2 Likes

Oh my good lord. Y’all have totally corrupted me because I read that paragraph and all I could think is TWSS. and if she said that!? wow.

2 Likes

Have you ever seen the Schweddy Balls SNL skit? It’s TOTALLY about TWSS

You have learned well, grasshopper.

3 Likes

Your thorough teachings have made my learning easier. I never saw that clip before - that was funny! Although I’m pretty sure no woman ever has said I like the way your balls smell :rofl:

3 Likes

At the risk of taking this too far:

Perhaps the men need more of this: https://ballwash.com/

3 Likes