Where in the world is heidelj?

Just out of the shot. For the record, this was DD11’s pretzel. And from experience yesterday, she didn’t like the cheese from this pretzel place. So we bought cheese dip from a different place.

2 Likes

I don’t know how big that is, but the Indiana fairgrounds is 250 acres, which apparently is more than double MK.

And I walked about the distance from the Hub to Splash to get DD11 the “good cheese”.

2 Likes

Fair food is so good!! :yum:

1 Like

MN state fair grounds = 322 acres

2 Likes

Um… hello! What about me?!

3 Likes

Wow! Fairs in the UK must be very different to those in the US. Noone would say that here!!

Yay for dole whip though. Think I might need to plan for some homemade stuff through the week :yum:

2 Likes

That is very big!

2 Likes

It takes days to see everything. They have concerts, races, permanent buildings. I had my first corn dog, as a kid, at the MN state fair. My one DD and family drive up from Des Moines every year to go.

2 Likes

You were my favorite until you forsook Satuli because of your lame Sox/Yankees rule….

5 Likes

I need an explanation

1 Like

It’s buried in this novella…

5 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

A setup like that and @OBNurseNH just ignores it…

1 Like

Or she had an afternoon with some friends by the pool and only popped in briefly.

But TWSS

3 Likes

Fair enough, I was just worried that you had matured and were now too good for TWSS

5 Likes

Never.

In fact I definitely flung that phrase out by the pool earlier:

Sister: Mike there’s a huge beetle by your head
Mike moves
Me: it’s not THAT big

Also me: TWSS

3 Likes

TWSS

3 Likes

I’ve never eaten at satuli, but I never thought the menu looked that great. I’ll certainly try it next trip, but I doubt I’ll be wowed.

2 Likes

TWSS

3 Likes

I have never been so offended by something I completely agree with

5 Likes