Poll Time! Best QS Restaurant in WDW? FINAL ROUND

I was referring to Satu’li. They have protein bowls that remind me of Chipotle except with tortillas.

2 Likes

The tofu bowl at Satu’li is on point. Why the hate? :tired_face:

1 Like

Tofu is definitely not a selling point for me. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

at 2:56 … tofu lady :wink:

1 Like

I think you’re on to something here….

1 Like

I’m glad Satu’li exists - it’s great to have inventive options, especially for people who like healthy, unique and/or specialty foods. But it’s not for me.

#VoteForFlameTree

7 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Random observation: that we are down to these 2 choices for best QS in all of WDW illustrates why election regulations shape outcomes. Sometimes to nutty outcomes

@Jeff_AZ next time try ranked choice voting

(Ignore NYC primary voting process)

8 Likes

It was a toss up for me. (Been overthinking it since the poll was posted!). DH and DD20 weighed in for Satu’li.

2 Likes

I love ranked choice voting but I know from experience that it is very complicated to calculate the results! You really need software to do it.

4 Likes

wait… are you a numbers guy ??? :laughing:

5 Likes

You live a Disney fairlytale life (crossthreadding here).

Buy some

:wink::wink:

2 Likes

Maybe Andrew Yang will develop some now that he has some free time. :wink:

3 Likes

What? You? :wink:

4 Likes

Something must be wrong with the polling feature on the forums. It is clearly showing the wrong choice as being ahead. Someone might need to check into that…

3 Likes

Agreed. Because DB7 should be ahead.

4 Likes

If you’re wrong about this — which you are — maybe you’re wrong about all that COVID stuff you post. Maybe I should get devaccinated.

3 Likes

Too far, @sanstitre_has_left_the_building. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s not a thing.

3 Likes

And of course that’s a thing. :roll_eyes:. The interwebs never disappoint.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/how-to-remove-a-covid-19-vaccination-from-someone-the-devaccination-experiment_qUwlmvVsEMRfqjc.html

Or maybe they just consistently disappoint. Hard to tell these days…

ETA: Just to clarify, just because it’s a thing on the interwebs doesn’t mean it’s a real thing!

7 Likes