Poll Time! Best QS Restaurant in WDW? FINAL ROUND

I love science.

4 Likes

5 Likes

The best part is that he jokes at the beginning about growing a 3rd arm but then gets serious about everything said after that. :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope it wasn’t good whiskey :tumbler_glass: they were wasting :laughing:

Just to clarify, just because it’s a thing on the interwebs doesn’t mean it’s a real thing!

1 Like

Eh? You’re suggesting that people on the internet make stuff up? That doesn’t seem very likely.

5 Likes

Maybe I can help. All we need to do is flip a handful of voters to turn the tables. I’ll advertise for Flame Tree.

Who can match this for outdoor seating and the view:

And the food:

chick fries

9 Likes

All right you’ve convinced me. I’m switching my vote for Flame Tree to two votes for Flame Tree.

9 Likes

Me too!

4 Likes

Mark me down for a doube vote!

5 Likes

Well, at least that’d mean that I got to go on a trip in a yacht! Gotta look at the silver linings.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll grant you the view. But since I’m spending the day in the park that has those views anyhow, I have to vote on food. And that food just…does not look appealing at all. This on the other hand?!

7 Likes

Nothing appetizing there at all.

4 Likes

5 Likes

wait, i thought it was a Food vote

If it is a venue/view/birds vote, i want to go back to Round One

See, the rules matter :blush:

4 Likes

Those cheeseburger pods are a disgraceful lie.

4 Likes

That’s medium rare and if you eat meat cooked more done than that, you’re doing it wrong. :wink:

5 Likes

Point Satul’i.

If your meat is brown in the middle throw it out and start over. It should bleed.

5 Likes

Honestly, if I didn’t know better and walked into this restaurant…

And then saw this food…

image image

I’d be like “oh. They let you bring food in from the carts?”

6 Likes