DL Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

The same data for Hollywood Studios is at: Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

4 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

What is the column CL mean?

Crowd level.

1 Like

What does the column labels First mean?

First regular BG called that day.

Any updated data? Going next week and obsessed. Thank you tytyty!! for all your work!!

Anyone have any idea why some days BUBG lasted 45 minutes and other days they lasted 1 minute?

Nope! LOL

5 Likes

Does anyone know why sometimes the first BG called for the day does not start with 1?

Probably Disney just keeping us on our toes. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Still less than a minute for normal BG’s. :-/

3 Likes

4 Likes

Just so I understand this… Looking at Monday February 10, DLR was a crowd level (CL) 2, and the boarding group distribution began at 8:00am and ended at 8:01am? What is the “Backup Close”?

I think I saw in another thread that BG’s were gone within seconds, but I didn’t want to believe it. Yikes. We’re heading to DLR for the first time in August 2020, primarily to ride RotR (we were just in WDW in October 2019 so got to experience MF).

1 Like

It may or may not still be bgs at that point. We are only a month in. I would keep watching. Also remember that Marvel land opens this summer and I am sure that will take some of the pressure of SWGE.

1 Like

Normal Close is when the app stops issuing initial Boarding Groups (i.e., number < 82). Backup Close is when the app stops distributing Backup Boarding Groups (i.e., number 82+). If you get a Backup Boarding Group, you are not guaranteed to ride that day and will get no compensation if your BG is not called. Not all BBGs are called, so you need to arrive early to make sure you have an initial BG or a low numbered BBG.

I’m hoping they move to standby queue and FP before August, but who knows.

2 Likes