Four Jogs for Jonah

TRACK ME LIVE HERE: 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend » RTRT.me

On January 9th,10th, 11th, and 12th I will be running the Dopey Challenge (5k, 10k, half, and full marathon) for Autism Speaks in honor of my nephew Jonah. While training, I’ve been promoting awareness for Autism Spectrum Disorder as well as fundraising for Autism Speaks. The culmination is running “Four Jogs for Jonah” in January, and I’m bringing everyone with me by sharing a live report – right here in the Touring Plans forum! I recently did this for the 2019 Wine & Dine races here, but I’m running more than double the miles this time, and I’ll be using my new iPhone 11 camera. So, the Dopey report will be significantly longer and hopefully of better quality.

If you would like to learn more about me or follow my progress, you can start by looking at my previous live report here. For more, go to www.RunJordanRun.com or www.facebook.com/RunJR

For those of you coming to Touring Plans for the first time, you can create an account here: TouringPlans.com Basic Access. This will allow you to post comments below and receive notifications via email. Keep in mind that your “username” will be public.

8 Likes

(saved for later)

4 Likes

Very cool idea!!

1 Like

At the expo!

5 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

I know I’ve said this many times on here, but I have a daughter that’s on the spectrum. Thank you for what you are doing. Unlike a lit of people, but like many others, this is personal for me. Thank you again.

3 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yay! You look like you are having fun- how do you do that?

5 Likes

5 Likes

image image image

7 Likes

6 Likes

Team photo from before the race

7 Likes