Solo: A Dopey Story

That’s why God created stop-watches! :wink:

Not sure, my timing is all messed up on my watch because of how long it took us to get through the corrals and everything. I haven’t checked the official results yet if there are any for the 5k. They must do some timing because they verify I finished for the dopey challenge

2 Likes

They now do

Ah, interesting.

I was booking it though Jeremy was in corral A and I was in B. I didn’t want him waiting on me

2 Likes

5k report here.

Ok I’m cleaned up and ate breakfast. Now back to HS.

9 Likes

6 Likes

I’m not sure what to do I’ve got 2 hours to kill.

7 Likes

In line to meet Vader

1 Like

Anyone know if 5k results are posted or when it usually happens? @MouseGirl42 @DumboRunner

1 Like

Really awkward meet with Vader. I didn’t really know what to say or do. I laughed when he told me the dark side was calling me. Oops

3 Likes

You’re supposed to say something like, “I feel the conflict inside you. I know there’s still good in you!”

3 Likes

7 Likes

MFSR single rider line. Standby was really long. Posted 75 minutes. Line snaked back and forth like 3 times in area in front of falcon. That’sa no for me. Am I missing anything really cool in the standby queue?

2 Likes

I haven’t been, but from what I’ve seen, if you are a Star Wars fan, the SB queue might be more interesting than the ride itself.

Anything worth standing in line for when you could be doing other stuff? Probably not…but the line is pretty cool. I don’t recall where the Single Rider joins up with Standby…but I do think you miss the pre-show as well?

1029 boarding group 53 called

2 Likes

5 Likes

So I swapped my Star tours FP for beauty and the beast thinking I could get in and sit down. No we’re just waiting here in a line! BOOOOOOO

1 Like

@ryan1 entered queue at 1212

2 Likes