Solo: A Dopey Story

Just cross the finish line. No style points in running!

5 Likes

Only 26,000 steps today. Feels like I did a lot more

2 Likes

I’ll catch up later. But for now I will leave you with this most amazing liner meet up. @jeremy1002 and I rode from 5k finish to HS together and got ROTR BGs. I know some of you will swoon

19 Likes

Without people like you, how are people like us supposed to GET to Disney World? :slight_smile:

Wait, wait, wait. You obviously finished the 5K. No report on your time, though. Did you set a PR or didn’t you? What gives?

Unless things have changed, the 5K is not timed in the same sense the Half and Full are…

1 Like

That’s why God created stop-watches! :wink:

Not sure, my timing is all messed up on my watch because of how long it took us to get through the corrals and everything. I haven’t checked the official results yet if there are any for the 5k. They must do some timing because they verify I finished for the dopey challenge

2 Likes

They now do

Ah, interesting.

I was booking it though Jeremy was in corral A and I was in B. I didn’t want him waiting on me

2 Likes

5k report here.

Ok I’m cleaned up and ate breakfast. Now back to HS.

9 Likes

6 Likes

I’m not sure what to do I’ve got 2 hours to kill.

7 Likes

In line to meet Vader

1 Like

Anyone know if 5k results are posted or when it usually happens? @MouseGirl42 @DumboRunner

1 Like

Really awkward meet with Vader. I didn’t really know what to say or do. I laughed when he told me the dark side was calling me. Oops

3 Likes

You’re supposed to say something like, “I feel the conflict inside you. I know there’s still good in you!”

3 Likes

7 Likes

MFSR single rider line. Standby was really long. Posted 75 minutes. Line snaked back and forth like 3 times in area in front of falcon. That’sa no for me. Am I missing anything really cool in the standby queue?

2 Likes