Solo: A Dopey Story

I haven’t been, but from what I’ve seen, if you are a Star Wars fan, the SB queue might be more interesting than the ride itself.

Anything worth standing in line for when you could be doing other stuff? Probably not…but the line is pretty cool. I don’t recall where the Single Rider joins up with Standby…but I do think you miss the pre-show as well?

1029 boarding group 53 called

2 Likes

5 Likes

So I swapped my Star tours FP for beauty and the beast thinking I could get in and sit down. No we’re just waiting here in a line! BOOOOOOO

1 Like

@ryan1 entered queue at 1212

2 Likes

Okay. Go!

(And, BTW, meant to say this earlier…love the T-shirt.)

2 Likes

Preshow 1224

1 Like

Nope. There’s some audio commentary that’s entertaining but not worth killing more than a half hour for. Unless you like looking at weapon props that can be better seen in the movies?

I found the “preshow” to be super lame (but not cringy like FOP, thank goodness). It’s just Hondo doin’ his spiel. Look it up on youtube if you ever want to see it. It doesn’t change.

2 Likes

Off at 1246

1 Like

Whoa, so you snaked through the Rise queue in 10 minutes? That’s hella fast. Think the fastest I ever made it through was 30 minutes (coulda been shorter though, felt like it took forever though)

You should have made a phone reference like “funny I did not know it had my number” or “funny my phone is not ringing” or even better “I’ll just let it go to voice mail”

1 Like

Gonna try to catch up while doing lunch at SciFi…

2 Likes

Spoilers from ROTR. 2nd ride so I was OK to whip out the phone and snap some photos

SPOILERS

2 Likes

Built a droid

5 Likes

Dok Ondars

3 Likes

Beauty and the beast before all that

6 Likes

And just now

4 Likes

Oooo they’ve made a change, I see. Which is good, cause it was freaking confusing with the track that you were on for this run. NOW it can make more sense.