YouTube Live tonight at 5pm

We’re coming to you LIVE tonight on the TouringPlans YouTube channel at 5 PM ET. Join the team to discuss what we see happening with the future of lines at Walt Disney World.

17 Likes

I cant believe there is no discussion on here about the Genie announcement that is about to drop!!! Unless it’s on a thread I have missed. I’m losing my mind waiting!

1 Like

Same!

There is :laughing:

Checking Every Day? - #1182 by Minnie27mouse

2 Likes

It was mentioned a bit in this thread.

1 Like

Ok, how did you post a link to that thread? That’s what I was trying to do, but I seem to have only posted a link to that particular reply in the thread??

I opened the thread in a new tab, scrolled to the appropriate response, and then clicked in the address bar to copy/paste the link

1 Like

Seems like that’s what I did, but yours is all neat and tidy and mine is (ok I’m going to stop before you TWSS me!!)

1 Like

:woman_shrugging:

bump…one hour to go!

1 Like

Is there a link for the live broadcast? For us less tech savvy people that only see the YouTube collection when we click the link in the original post

2 Likes

Not finding it either.

@SteveBloom Is there a direct link to the broadcast?

1 Like

I’m wondering if it hasn’t started yet. I’m a subscriber to the channel and get notifications when there are videos and when they go live and have not received that notification . It is just 5 now

so?

Try now, it’s there.

3 Likes

What’s clear to me so far is that @Len killed Standby Pass. :joy: Disney took his hint that 7 options was too complicated.

3 Likes

I am not sure standby pass is dead yet. It may still be a thing.