YouTube Live tonight at 5pm

I can imagine them introducing it later once everyone figures Genie+ and LL out. That would actually be a smarter way to do it.

1 Like

I see it as…

Sorry, the standby line is full…
You can put your name on a list to allow us to notify you when it does open again. There is no guarantee that when you return, the standby line will still be open.
If you really want to experience the attraction, you can purchase Genie+ and book at 7am a reservation to get in the lightening lane. But, you can only get that reseravtion if you are in the park at 7am. And in order to do that, you need to be a hotel guest; which allows you early entry into the park. There is no guarantee that Genie+ rides will be available when offsite park guests are allowed into the park
But, this attraction is not available to Genie Plus, so you will need to purchase a Lightening pass to get in.

3 Likes

Breakdowns and park close aside, I just don’t think this should ever be allowed to be said. It’s basically what your entry ticket is paying for.

2 Likes

I thought it was interesting how Len & co. used the term “fastpass” literally a hundred times in the video. I guess that word is retired now? I have not seen any reference to it from WDW. But I understand how everyone understands the simplicity of using it.

The old way: “I got me a fastpass for Space Mountain”

The new way “I got me a Lightning Lane reservation for Space Mountain from Genie+”

:joy:

4 Likes