What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

Nunh unh. You already have a land.

4 Likes

Marvel already has like, a ride or something.

4 Likes

Nope all of them fuck Universal!!

:blowfish::blowfish::blowfish::blowfish::blowfish::blowfish::blowfish::blowfish:

No we already have enough of that!!

See!!

4 Likes

Another semi-unpopular opinion: my 5th gate would be castles, princesses, cute bears, unicorns, cupcakes and rainbows. :rainbow:

No Marvel, no Star Wars allowed, no Avatar. No spaceships. No motorcycles.

6 Likes

Just lots of places to throw up?

8 Likes

Chocolate land
Cotton Candy land
Unicorn and mystical animals land
The 50 shades of pink land
Dream land

I’m only partially joking, in case you’re wondering :rofl:

5 Likes

Sorry but I don’t think Disney owns the Barbie IP :crazy_face:

4 Likes

So anything that would be perfect for a Lisa Frank Trapper-Keeper design!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Shouldn’t that be on the uncensored thread?

3 Likes

When I took the poll about reinstating taglines, I said no opinion. However, a few people have brought up some concerns about people feeling excluded etc. and that sort of resinated with me. Even through everyone I know with a tagline is awesome, there’s a part of me that wishes there weren’t any taglines. Just food for thought. I am not being personal or want to hurt anyone’s feelings.

5 Likes

I get that but wouldn’t it be better if everyone could have one rather than a few old tars?

3 Likes

I did NOT read that correctly on the first pass :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

More responding to you do get to choose your own, which I like, because your example lol but also don’t like because of what Scott would get stuck with and also someone would likely get missed and feel left out. Also, as new people came on it would feel very intimidating to see all these people with them and not know how they can make one. I remember when La Cava all of a sudden appeared and I had no clue what it was or if I was and so I stayed away a lot longer. Your mileage may vary.

4 Likes

Totally fair concerns.

3 Likes

Public thread

3 Likes

Old? We are not old! Seasoned. Yeah, seasoned.

4 Likes

The heck is an old tar? This made me laugh.

Okay, I googled. It is apparently a saying that I’ve went THIS MANY years without hearing. I like it.

5 Likes

Well, my unpopular opinion… I did not put Jungle Cruise in any of my plans for my upcoming trip. :woman_shrugging::rofl:

11 Likes

I agree with your unpopular opinion :face_with_peeking_eye:

It’s not one of our must dos either.

5 Likes