What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

So many people disappointed over getting Conga on GotG (b-but why? Conga is the perfect song for that ride!)

So many going out of their way to ride JC (Nooo, what a waste of time!!)

Now tell me, what’s your unpopular opinion(s)?

13 Likes

I like One way or another for GotG

My unpopular opinion(s) are: Yn’Y sucks! And Tonga toast is too sweet, dole whip is meh

I better not get flak over this. @Flavita started it :rofl:

18 Likes

So not doing Tower of Terror ever

I like Cape May for breakfast. :smile:

Not doing FoP either

Rather do Tea Cups than People Mover.

Crush rocks :sunglasses:

eta: I never heard no music on CW.

But then I rarely hear music on RnRC :blush:

11 Likes

what’s this?

4 Likes

A UOR trip is better than a WDW trip!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And just to soften the blow a bit, I do think each has its place, I’m truly glad that so many people still prefer WDW and I will one day return to WDW when it feels less Chapeked (although we’ve already decided that next year’s trip is UOR only again).

21 Likes

MK has hardly any good rides.

18 Likes

Us too! Four UOR trips on the books, not a single Disney. Complete flip post-COVID.

10 Likes

I never understand why folks say that 2 days at MK are required.

18 Likes

It definitely has the most attractions. You could probably do it in 1 very busy open to close day especially with G+ but if you’re doing any park more than once it’s gotta be MK. It would be right to fit in everything in 1day.

5 Likes

I’ll take that.

4 Likes

Well there are a lot of attractions to be fair. Just not ones we care to do! We still do 2 days because we like to reride our favourites as much as possible.

7 Likes

Just read on IG one of the sites ranked Raglan Road in the top 5 sit down restaurant. No Jiko, Tiffins, Flying Fish, Brown Derby, Cali Grill, etc.
Ragland flipping Road. I’m calling security!

11 Likes

There should be no skip the line system, paid or otherwise. Standby only.

20 Likes

The whole WDW thing is overrated. It’s just not that repeatable.

(No. I’m not turning in my liner card.
No. You can’t ban me.
My family likes to go now and then and I like to talk about vacations and a place I’m familiar with.

Besides. I stay to talk to my friends.)

19 Likes

We are allowed more than one?

Nevermind. I erased the rest of the post. I don’t want to start a war.

5 Likes

Disney Springs is just a mall with nicer restaurants. (Yes it has a bit more, but it’s absolutely skippable.)

32 Likes

Totally agree.

What is nice about DS is if we go to FL without going to WDW, we can visit DS and get a taste of it. It’s how I used to feel when they first opened Disney Stores. They were amazing the first few years we had them. Felt so magical.

5 Likes

This is how we feel when have a UOR vacation…we still always go at least once to DS for a bit of Disney feels. It is especially great at night after dark. Definitely NOT a mall vibe then. And DS is far superior to UOR CityWalk.

6 Likes

Yay, I’m not alone! I don’t see what is it that people see in dole whip.

6 Likes

Whoa, that’s a good one. I almost feel guilty for not being as crazy about MK as most Disney fans.

9 Likes