What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

The sky ovens are one of my favorite rides at WDW (they have a people mover-esque vibe)

1900 Park Fare was the best character meal I’ve ever had at Disney

Being able to rely on Disney transport and not worry about having a car/driving is one of my favorite aspects of WDW vacation—especially with little kids…of course they had to bungle that by getting rid of magical express

I’ve never made it to Disney Springs in any of my trips and really have no desire to go

16 Likes

I love this idea of yours! I’m very interested to see everyone’s unpopular opinions!

7 Likes

Definitely!

4 Likes

Yes!! Keep them coming. Give me a list! :rofl:
(I edited the OP)

5 Likes

Fireworks do almost nothing for me

8 Likes

People mover and CoP are boring.

Most of Epcot is boring.

FOTLK is not a must do.

9 Likes

This made me laugh. You are a character, you know that right? :rofl::rofl:

Can’t imagine there is anyone else who agrees with you on this one. We need to give you an award for the most unpopular of all unpopular opinions! Ha, ha

8 Likes

Yes! Thank you. I wasn’t that impressed the first time we went in 2018, gave it another chance this last time and… nah, boring.

4 Likes

Harmonious should be at least 5 minutes shorter.

11 Likes

Yes! My god I thought it was never going to end!

9 Likes

Nevermind. There is @ScottFL , I was wrong, ha, ha

4 Likes

What are your favorites?

3 Likes

Before you say Space Mountain, here is my 3rd unpopular opinion

Space Mountain is the worst thrill ride in WDW (possibly in Orlando)

13 Likes

Space, Splash, BTMRR, Buzz and Pirates. That’s it really for DS, he could just do those and leave. Though he does like the tea cups too. I like HM too but he won’t do it. We both like 7DMT and always got a FP for it but it’s not a must do.

6 Likes

For me those 4 you mention, 7DMT, IASW, Little Mermaid, HM and Carrossel of Progress. Then I’m done. If I could do all of that in half a day, I would.

7 Likes

Funny that he seems to like mostly thrill rides and… tea cups. The 2 ends of the spectrum.

7 Likes

Though it takes nerves of steel to do Tea Cups.

7 Likes

You are still breaking my heart! Give it one more try and order the duck!

8 Likes

I know, YY is one of my favorites :broken_heart:

6 Likes

If I only have three park days, I’m skipping AK (ducks head, waiting for scolding from @OBNurseNH) , I’ve never had a dole whip, and have no desire to rent DVC.

14 Likes