What Do You Like to See in a Trip Report?

Like a screenshot of the hub with a mark of where you stood to see something really well.

7 Likes

Yikes, and on that note, I don’t think I’ll be doing a TR

5 Likes

And also, Thank You! :blush:

3 Likes

Ah gotcha. Or like a secluded place to take a break.

5 Likes

What? Why not?!

If a trip report doesn’t have photos, I can’t even make it past day 1. I get that people don’t always want to post pics of themselves, but there has to be pictures of some kind…or I’m out. I see you like photos too.

10 Likes

Like anyone would listen to a @sanstitre_has_left_the_building. ……

I think the sacred spaces are safe from mass information intrusion…

3 Likes

I agree. There are some who rarely or never post pics of themselves but plenty of other stuff, places, things, food.

4 Likes

We call those Sacred Spaces. We have two. We need at least two more, three of you include DS and then an additional whole bunch of you add resorts.

3 Likes

Guilty

5 Likes

But we like t see your faaaaaaaces!!!

And not the Baymax face

3 Likes
6 Likes

My DH has a strict rule of NO public posting of faces. Which is fine by me since I HATE having my picture taken and always have since I was little.

5 Likes

DH told me the other day that he doesn’t want me doing a TR, especially if it’s public. :frowning_face:

My hamster wheel is spinning on overdrive trying to find a a work around/loophole. I have an incredibly fun and cute (if I say so myself) family and I live for banter. I might just do a TR on my solo time as DS is riding Splash for the 63rd time in a row and DH is working.

5 Likes

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: I. Keep. Falling. For. It.

I never learn!

2 Likes

you could do it on the La Cava TP platform, which is more restricted than the general one

Or don’t do it if DH is uncomfortable – that is fine!

4 Likes

While I would enjoy reading your TP, I understand if that’s something your family is uncomfortable opening up for. Instead, you could post pics of the park itself rather than your family? That’s great too. And if DH is uncomfortable revealing where you are at any given time, you could post after the fact or on delay? I guess it depends on what his concerns are.

5 Likes

I LOVE all the live ones but if I do that then I’m not present w/ my family. They notice me on the phone, so I don’t.

6 Likes

Related, but I’m more likely to do a TR on a solo trip. I would take photos, just not of me.

3 Likes

…Or top 10 - 19 :rofl:

6 Likes