Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

I couldn’t help myself. I ran back over to see ol Brer Rabbit and the gang one last time (maybe forever.)

Anyone else start thinkin like a teenage boy during this scene? You know you do!

2 Likes

Well, I decided to end my day wandering around HS. I did manage to get a couple of shots with Chewy and Vader.

I was stopped by Docking Bay 7 for some Kaadu Pork Ribs and a Batuu-bon.

Unfortunately, the day and the trip had to end. It was miserable having to wait for the Tragical Express in the rain.

I did find one last picture that I was apparently able to get before we left UOR. I forgot that I did the Sorting Hat. I still don’t think Slytherin was right though.

14 Likes

We squeezed in Buzz and Astro Orbiter and now over to Epcot one more time!

3 Likes

Epcot’s open til 11. Let’s go out in style.

7 Likes

Spaceship Earth first! So beautiful with the new monument.

6 Likes

I have a confession to make. I am not really Baymax. In fact, @sanstitre_has_left_the_building was right. I am Matt Damon.

Ok, maybe not. That said, I have shamelessly stolen the likeness of @terp05 for the past week. I’m sorry. I just hope that everyone can forgive me. I should be able to sleep easier tonight with this off my chest.

I’m starting to think that maybe @seebee might not actually be Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

13 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Soarin’!

(Whoops!!! Someone must have spliced an errant section of film in there!!!)

5 Likes

Well, you look like Matt Damon…l

3 Likes

That’s silly. He is Dwayne’s twin brother, Harry “The Stones” Johnson. Clearly his name is rather…uh… unfortunate, which is why Dwayne ended up being the famous one.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I love the Mexico pavilion, especially at night. Had to do Gran Fiesta Tour since we missed it the other day.

7 Likes

Oh cool! They replaced The Three Cardboardlleros since yesterday! :wink:

6 Likes

:joy: I guess they just lay out the red carpet whenever they see us coming. :rofl:

3 Likes

I needed to end the day with something spectacular, so I decided on Test Track. It’s not the most thrilling or entertaining ride, but it’s best at night! Hurtling through the cool night air can be quite the rush.

7 Likes

Well I am exhausted! Tomorrow I’ll be headed home. I’ll give some parting thoughts then. Here are some final nighttime pics from World Showcase from my walk back to Boardwalk.

9 Likes

I didn’t realize they’d swapped out the animatronics. Are they being repaired?

1 Like

Donald had broken and been replaced by a plant with a sombrero. I guess they figured better to make them all flat while he is being fixed.

4 Likes

#TresAmigosPlanos

(just FYI, and something I have just learned: flatos = flatus/fart)

3 Likes