Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

:joy: I guess they just lay out the red carpet whenever they see us coming. :rofl:

3 Likes

I needed to end the day with something spectacular, so I decided on Test Track. It’s not the most thrilling or entertaining ride, but it’s best at night! Hurtling through the cool night air can be quite the rush.

7 Likes

Well I am exhausted! Tomorrow I’ll be headed home. I’ll give some parting thoughts then. Here are some final nighttime pics from World Showcase from my walk back to Boardwalk.

9 Likes

I didn’t realize they’d swapped out the animatronics. Are they being repaired?

1 Like

Donald had broken and been replaced by a plant with a sombrero. I guess they figured better to make them all flat while he is being fixed.

4 Likes

#TresAmigosPlanos

(just FYI, and something I have just learned: flatos = flatus/fart)

3 Likes

:notes: Now it’s time to say goodbye, to all our company … :notes:

M-I-C-

(See ya real soon!)

K-E-Y

(Why? Because we like you!)

M-O-U-S-E!!! :notes:

6 Likes

It’s over?!!! So soon?!

2 Likes

We’ve been gone from our homes and jobs for a week. We can’t stay forever (I’d love to).

4 Likes

So true. One last pic of the view from my patio room at Dolphin, and a quick dip in the Grotto Pool before heading to MCO. Have to be back in L.A. for a show premier publicity run tomorrow. Make sure to watch, “Young Rock” on NBC! Starts tomorrow!

10 Likes

I wish I have a bucket of hearts for this post!

3 Likes

What a blast this trip with some like-minded liners was! Sad for it to end. :slightly_frowning_face:

Will look through phone to see if there are any more good pics to post soon. About to board plane.

8 Likes

Parting Thoughts

On social distancing: mask wearing at some times was atrocious. You’d think it was 2019 or something in some of the photos we shared. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ok now to be serious …

Thank you to everyone who followed along with and participated in this Virtual Trip Report! When I started this thread, and even when I started the trip report, I had no idea so many of you would have the imagination and patience to play along! The fact that we kept it going for an entire week with 1500 posts (a top 10 thread of all time :trophy: ) is amazing.

Special thanks to @bebe80, @seebee, @feep, @ryan1, @sanstitre_has_left_the_building, @joefishing209, @AkronAaron, and @Tall_Paul1 for coming along and making the trip a success. Thank you specifically to @Randall1028 for upping the cool factor of our group. (Sorry if I missed someone…) Thank you to all those who contributed photos and offered your magnificent photoshopping skills, including @dianelynn.

Of course, thank you to the Fab Four (@Wahoohokie, @Julianne_fki, @JustKeepSmiling, and @Dreamer) for inspiring us to do this “guys trip.” And to @OBNurseNH - I will remember your challenge, and maybe someday we can make it a reality (I won’t reveal my secrets but I will say I think I learned a thing or two about who would be fun to travel with :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

My apologies to @lizzieanne771 for competing with her actual trip report for the last couple of days - thank you for being a good sport and for “joining us” for dinner! :wink: Now you have my undivided attention!

Lastly, a heartfelt apology to all the copyright owners whose photos I shamelessly plagiarized across the internet (and even in one or two cases, from within this forum). I especially feel bad for cropping out your water marks. Please know that it was all done with the intent of maintaining the illusion and magic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And now to plan for my real life trip in May …

:heart:

20 Likes

Guilty. :raising_hand_man: :rofl:
Hey, it’s their fault for not having the watermark across the whole pic.

4 Likes

During the ladies trip, it was interesting how I pondered, “Why couldn’t us guys do this?” Then the next day @Jeff_AZ (I think) thought the same and mentioned in a comment. I guess it was meant to be and anything can become reality! :wink: :rofl: We CAN do this :muscle: :grin:.

Thanks to the talented leaders of our trip. Glad to have gone along for the ride, stay well bros!

8 Likes

I loved following your virtual trip. I do hope you can make it a reality someday.

2 Likes

No problem!!

1 Like

I’ve been quiet this weekend, but thoroughly enjoyed this. It gave a great distraction during a busy work week, and I loved dreaming about what is possible with the right group.

If I have 2 month notice for the trip when it becomes reality, I will be there. In fact, I’ll organize to make the logistics a reality once the US / Canada border reopens.

Thank you so much for this epic thread and a great week.

8 Likes

Well, all good things must come to an end as they say. I’m sitting in MCO, 15 min to boarding a flight back to reality. Since this was a guys only trip, my daughter made me promise two things, and I made sure to keep them, even if I had to hustle over to Disney Springs today.

1. Cookies from Gideon’s.
  2. A picture from BBB.
18 Likes

:rofl::rofl::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes