Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

This was great, thanks for keeping us entertained!

2 Likes

Perfect! You are such a great dad!

1 Like

This was fantastic. Thank you all so much. Special shout out to @seebee for the eye candy

5 Likes

Had to post one final pic that I ā€œfoundā€ to cap this thing off the right way. The Epcot legacy wall has been updated.

Zoomed in:

25 Likes

Glad you guys had fun. I mentioned this thread to DW early on ā€¦ and she said ā€¦ ā€œyou better not tell me that you are participating in this virtual tripā€. I can only imagine if I said I was going on an actual guysā€™ trip to Disney with fellow forum members.

NOTE: DW has no issue with (and actually encourages) my annual guysā€™ long weekend trip with my college friends to our alma matter and other guysā€™ outings, but she doesnā€™t understand why grown men would want to go to Disney without their wives and kids.

4 Likes

That is amazing! Perhaps the best one yet. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This was so great! I laughed out loud so many times during your trip. Thank you all for taking it!

2 Likes

I love that my bromance with @ryan1 is forever etched in steel and on permanent display in Disney World itself.

Future generations will look upon our picture and wonder who we were. But of one thing they will be sure: we had the best ever time together.

13 Likes

ThankYOU

TripEND

9 Likes

Awesome!!

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Those badges are the perfect way to end the trip report.

For once I disagree with the consensus on badges:

6 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it be cool if someone here would have the talent to put together a photo slideshow trip review with musicā€¦:thinking:

3 Likes

I feel like you have something up your sleeveā€¦

1 Like

Just a thought, haha. Unfortunately, Iā€™m not the best tech expert.

1 Like

First thing that came to my mind? ā€œIā€™ve had the time of my lifeā€¦and I owe it all to you-oo-oo-oo.ā€ :wink:

3 Likes

I mean that would be good and cheesyā€¦

1 Like

I have the talent, but not the timeā€¦nor the means to post it publicly to be accessible without revealing my full identity, which Iā€™m not comfortable doing soā€¦wellā€¦publicly! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Seinfeld finale song, ā€œTime of your lifeā€ by Green Day

2 Likes

Not bad, but SOOO associated with Dirty Dancing.

Good song.

My first thought is the obscure ā€œBest of Friendsā€ from Fox and the Hound, but it might sound too sad.

1 Like

Since Iā€™ve never actually watched the movie, I merely associate it with being popular in the 80s!

Another Disney option: ā€œYouā€™ve Got a Friend in Meā€ But maybe overdone.

1 Like