What Do You Like to See in a Trip Report?

I like detailed times for rope dropping days. Time of arrival at transport, when security/taps open, when rides open, etc.

I love lots of photos! My fave.

6 Likes

Yes! This is so helpful. Also wait times and travel times throughout the day.

2 Likes

I actually had to take a break because my thumb and wrist were acting up from all the scrolling/liking :frowning_face:

It’s tough being nice, agreeable and amendable.

5 Likes

I also feel like a jerk for not liking everything anymore. I don’t think my anxiety was designed for the interwebz.

8 Likes

I just wrote my first trip report recently and shared it and it took way longer than I thought to prepare! I ended up just covering the highlights because I just couldn’t devote as much time to it as I wanted.

10 Likes

I assure you that you are the only one who notices when you don’t like something! Everyone appreciates the positivity you bring to the forum - don’t feel like you have to do more than you have time and capacity for. :blush:

9 Likes

I used to not read them ever. Prior to this forum. So verbose!!! Now I feel like I know this crowd, so I am more likely to read them.

I am better with reading just back vs live threads though. I can’t keep up with live.

Photos
Maps
Details “watched parade from here”
Photos
Things that helped
Things that didn’t help
Photos

9 Likes

I understand. You are not alone. Liking is exhausting. Really, who can keep up with @Jeff_AZ :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

What do you mean by maps in a TR?

2 Likes

Except since @Jeff_AZ likes everything (“Z1”) I notice when he doesn’t. And my feelings get deeply, deeply hurt.

But you’re all good @Bubblez

8 Likes

I try, but it’s not easy. :wink:

6 Likes

That’s twice I’ve seen that now. What does it mean?

5 Likes

Oh! There was a great snack map for every park not too long ago. Pretty sure I bookmarked it! I’ll go look.

3 Likes

There’s a whole chart spread sheet that @Tall_Paul1 made. Someone has it bookmarked

3 Likes

Thanks to @amvanhoose_701479, I bookmarked it so I can easily share: :wink:

11 Likes

The second one had more options. It was nice she felt comfortable sharing how detailed her planning really was!

2 Likes

I’d tell you but it’s a secret I only share with my friends.

4 Likes

(I did too, for reference!) :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I will take out full page advertisements in the New York Times and Washington Post and whatever the one in LA is called giving full details of the location of the Sacred Space, including maps, menus, photographs and detailed, glowing reviews.

6 Likes

5 Likes