Total gamble live-ish trip report 3/17-3/20

Ok Liners help me out. After 3 solid days brain tired. What time are we showing up to AK tomorrow if we are driving and want to RD? 8am open.

2 Likes

Someone (you?) said the gate opened at 7:06 today.

Review of report finds that was referencing TTC.

Oops. I shared your information as fact for AK.

I tend to think everything is about AK at WDW :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Nope wasn’t me we haven’t done AK yet. Maybe we show up an hour before driving and see…

Yep, same process and timing as HS. Early start!

1 Like

Winner winner chicken dinner! It’s higher each day but everyone felt like today was less for some reason. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Just gave kids glow sticks because we are headed to AK and it’s that dark. Moments like these make me question my life choices but I’m sure I’ll be glad at FOP.

Almost got told to circle back but learned that lesson at EP day one so had hubs swing right at last moment. I’m sure people on shoulder are annoyed (sorry people we are rusty). 7am on the dot moving security vehicle.

8 Likes

Booths opened 713am. 4th car parked in reg lot.

8 Likes

Love the maps and looks like a great plan!

When we were there 3 weeks ago at 7:00, it was daylight! (savings time change)

Enjoy!!

1 Like

y’all are living it UP and i love it. this is my kind of vacay.

1 Like

have a BLAST! Thanks for taking us along, I’m having major disney withdrawal and this is helping!

2 Likes

Sista from another mista!

2 Likes

737am

7 Likes

11 Likes

755am Navi River has posted 10min wait so we are already bailing on plan. :rofl:. I think we might be far enough ahead to squeeze it in. FOP line however :flushed:. I can see why doing it twice in am isn’t really an option. Will power walk after this to DINOSAUR hopefully it’ll still be a low wait by then.

Sidenote Disney has been very strict on mask enforcement. They won’t let people enter the lines with any kind of food/drink, regular announcements that you cannot eat or drink in line, no walking and eating or drinking, masks fully over nose and mouth, no taking masks off for photos.

8 Likes

Dino x 2 by 840am off to EE!

7 Likes

Dang you are killing it!!!

Fantastic start to the day!!

Could have done EE twice but didn’t want anyone to puke and wanted to get to KS before it gets crazy. In line at KS 9am.

We are going to get a super long break today! :raised_hands:

Park felt empty outside of Pandora and Africa.

On KS 912am.

8 Likes

I’m surprised I haven’t seen you! Your morning sounds familiar. Sitting at EE waiting for the family. One is enough for me.
Enjoy the cool weather