Total gamble live-ish trip report 3/17-3/20

Oh and these were my chicken scratch drink/snack notes…I should probably take pics of these in the ams before they spend the day in my pocket on rides. :rofl:

6 Likes

Whoops totally missed our super yummy dinner! Pot roast was insanely good. Kids loved their meals so much they wanted seconds and our au pair polished off her chicken salad. Hubs was still processing lunch so had another Ronto wrap and finished odds and ends left by girls. Delish!!! I hope mobile order and these newer options are here to stay we are loving that!

10 Likes

DD10 just now “ror was SO amazing. It was like being in a play but you were the only one who didn’t know what was happening”. :rofl:. This.

And hubs wants to know what happens if you tell them what planet you’re going to. Anybody tried that?

6 Likes

Also having issue with older magic bands. I am tapping to save photos to photo pass yesterday one worked today one worked and three didnt. (Showed green when I tapped the Mickey but not showing in my account. Lame!

3 Likes

More than EP!

3 Likes

10 Likes

This looks like a fun day!

1 Like

Parking booths open 706am.

Yeesh. We were in second half of second row parking and already feel like we completely missed RD. Monorail station had line down to bottom of ramp so we probably made the wrong choice and went ferry. Will see when we get there but might need to skip 7DMT step. Luckily they don’t fully fill ferry (not even close) so we are on first one from what I can tell but it’s already 732am. Pulling out now…

5 Likes

Y’all had a great day at HS yesterday!!! RISE is astounding. I’ve ridden it several times now and it has yet to be anything less than amazing. The CMs totally make that ride.

Looks like a great plan for today! If you miss RDing 7D can you ride it after CRT before park close?

3 Likes

Thanks @Nikki7280. We also recorded the downtime, so we’ll keep the actual wait as an example of how the line grows after a ride stop.

4 Likes

Uhhhh…I’ll look at that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is epic. Love it.

YEAH SPREADSHEETS!! Love

1 Like

Is there any other way? :rofl:

Ok so 7DMT was posted 75min by time we got over there when we accidentally went to Pooh instead of PP (rusty don’t judge!). Optimized and TP sent us to JC. They employed the 7DMT hold the rope strategy so line looked super long past Swiss Robinson but then at 803am dropped that and we are moving well now. Forgot to hit wait timer. Will update in here. In line 801am, rope dropped 803am, on 815am.

It’s sending us to POC and the mountains next.

5 Likes

Yes plan is to boot that to end of the day!

3 Likes

I like your snack notes on the map! Brilliant!

2 Likes

I’m hardcore visual I can’t function otherwise. :rofl:

4 Likes

Cleared POC in line for Splash. Posted Disney wait is 30min.

12 Likes

Waffles :heart:

DD10 “Mom! You forgot to set the timer!” #teachingthemyoung

7 Likes