What Do You Like to See in a Trip Report?

Except since @Jeff_AZ likes everything (“Z1”) I notice when he doesn’t. And my feelings get deeply, deeply hurt.

But you’re all good @Bubblez

8 Likes

I try, but it’s not easy. :wink:

6 Likes

That’s twice I’ve seen that now. What does it mean?

5 Likes

Oh! There was a great snack map for every park not too long ago. Pretty sure I bookmarked it! I’ll go look.

3 Likes

There’s a whole chart spread sheet that @Tall_Paul1 made. Someone has it bookmarked

3 Likes

Thanks to @amvanhoose_701479, I bookmarked it so I can easily share: :wink:

11 Likes

The second one had more options. It was nice she felt comfortable sharing how detailed her planning really was!

2 Likes

I’d tell you but it’s a secret I only share with my friends.

4 Likes

(I did too, for reference!) :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I will take out full page advertisements in the New York Times and Washington Post and whatever the one in LA is called giving full details of the location of the Sacred Space, including maps, menus, photographs and detailed, glowing reviews.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Like a screenshot of the hub with a mark of where you stood to see something really well.

7 Likes

Yikes, and on that note, I don’t think I’ll be doing a TR

5 Likes

And also, Thank You! :blush:

3 Likes

Ah gotcha. Or like a secluded place to take a break.

5 Likes

What? Why not?!

If a trip report doesn’t have photos, I can’t even make it past day 1. I get that people don’t always want to post pics of themselves, but there has to be pictures of some kind…or I’m out. I see you like photos too.

10 Likes

Like anyone would listen to a @sanstitre_has_left_the_building. ……

I think the sacred spaces are safe from mass information intrusion…

3 Likes

I agree. There are some who rarely or never post pics of themselves but plenty of other stuff, places, things, food.

4 Likes

We call those Sacred Spaces. We have two. We need at least two more, three of you include DS and then an additional whole bunch of you add resorts.

3 Likes