Turning Oranges into... Orange-ade? A WHOLE different Trip Report šŸ˜œ

ā€œThe only thing predictable about life is its unpredictabilityā€
~ Remy
Or how bout this oneā€¦
ā€œWhen life gets you down, do you wanna know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming.ā€
~ Dory

So I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing anymore :rofl:

Originally I planned a FARTS long weekend trip then pushed it because I didnā€™t have my stuff together. So this weekend was to be our 4 parks 1 day weekend with a sprinkle of F&G. Then DH hurt his backā€¦ really bad.

And heā€™s just barely o.k. now but I decided to cancel our 4P1D plan and refocus on F&G +. There was no more rescheduling. And some of yall know I. NEED. THIS. TRIP!

Ohā€¦ did I mention Iā€™m here at Coronado. With very, VERY loose plans for our park day tomorrow. Epcot then HS. Thatā€™s all I got!

Hereā€™s my ORIGINAL TR post. Gives much, much detail that I wont repeat here.

But this TRā€¦ this one is the remix!

27 Likes

This last one is my current view!

32 Likes

How fabulous. You deserve this, so fingers crossed for a great revised, revised trip.

8 Likes

Nice! Thatā€™s one of my favorite pools!

5 Likes

That pool was COLD. We opted for the hot tub- in and out. Now were just sitting around it. Were not hungry but wondering if we should grab something. The QS is sooooo far away. No way were eating breakfast here.

10 Likes

Itā€™s nice but crowded.

We are in RANCHOS. So far away. I would have loved closer. But thereā€™s a convention and we have a King Standard room :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

DH says this isnā€™t real fire. Itā€™s ā€œDisney fireā€. Whatever!

21 Likes

Glad you made it!! I hope your DH feels better soon and that yā€™all still enjoy your weekend!

9 Likes

Itā€™s concrete like everything else, including the water. (DH and I joke about how nothing is real)

7 Likes

I hope you have a great time! I only stayed at Coronado once for a short trip and never made it to the pool. Looks like an awesome pool!

6 Likes

I hope you have some wonderful Orangeade and that some vacation time actually helps DH feel better :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Thank you! He isā€¦ for now. Heā€™s very optimistic :smile:

DH does as well :joy: I tell him to let me have my delusions.

I think it will. Heā€™s been doing a lot of hard physical work lately. Disney will be much less strenuous :melting_face:

11 Likes

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Well I hit the snooze button one too many times and ended up with an 8pm SDD :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
Itā€™s the only ride weā€™ve never done. And after Fantasmic I know we will not want to walk alllll the way back to Toy Story Land. Still deciding what to do. I have no actual research done from thrill data or TP for HS LLs this evening as this wasnā€™t the plan. I just have to wing it, lol. This is totally not normal for me!

13 Likes

Hope you and DH have a great time. Hope his back feeling better. Iā€™m a big fan of Coronado Slrings.

9 Likes

:speaking_head: I got to talk Disney with a family from Canada last night. Very nice people! Gave them some tips for the kids and getting SDD and PPF. Hopefully he didnā€™t oversleep like I did.
There is a vending maching full of deoterant by the pool bathrooms. Thatā€™s a first for me.
We have Rise at 6pm and GotG at 10:30. Missed the VQ but thatā€™s ok.

12 Likes

Modify at the drop :wink:

15 Likes

Thatā€™s my hope. But we wonā€™t actually be there until around 5 so I have to make sure itā€™s not toooo early :crazy_face: #firstworldDisneyproblems

11 Likes

Best wishes for a great trip with happy new memories! Hope DHā€™s back is okay.

7 Likes

Heā€™s not 100% but he is feeling better. Thank you. Weā€™re still going to take it easy. No use tempting fate.

9 Likes

Taking it easy can make for a great trip too!

7 Likes