4, 3, 2, 1- Time to have some FARKS fun! a.k.a. 4 parks in 1 day TR (Planning Phase)

:people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging:

3 Likes

You can always edit the title of this thread. You don’t have to make a brand new one. But it sucks that the 4P1D isn’t going to happen :frowning:

3 Likes

Yet… lol.
I hope to do it one day.

3 Likes

That’s true… But then the whole intro wouldn’t make sense with the actual TR. :crazy_face: I don’t know if I could handle that.

2 Likes

I understand! It really is fun, but it’s also very exhausting. A lot of time is spent getting from Point M to Point E (or A or H). But you’ll get there!

5 Likes

Bah!

5 Likes

We’re at the airport. DH says to reinstated or FARKS plan! :dizzy_face:
But I deleted them.
Still undecided. We’re in the airport. :small_airplane: The guy behind us was super late. His flight departed in 25 mins. I felt so bad. He had no idea security was going to be long. I was telling him about Clear and pre-check. Then the skies parted! :raised_hands:
:speaking_head: I heard a security agent asking if anyone could use clear to try for free. I hollered at her that this guy could. She called him over and in 2 mins he was gone. Hopefully he made it :pray:

9 Likes

:scream_cat: that’s horrible! There’s no trash to restore from, I presume?

4 Likes

No, unfortunately. But that short 1h 15m plane ride has is back a little sore. So I think we’ll forgo 4P1D plans.

Just touched down!
More to come…

12 Likes

Wohoo!!! You made it!! Have the best time!!

3 Likes

You can try to keep it short and sweet. Find a ride with a decent wait time, find a snack, move on to the next park!

4 Likes

I’d rather do at least a few things in each park. I have all day to decide still, lol

2 Likes

You’re there! I hope you have the most fun despite the challenges!!

4 Likes

:brain: :brain:

3 Likes

Coronado is nice. But we got Ranchos which is soooo far away. Ate at Rix at the bar. Wonchos were very good (loaded waffle fries). We split a cuban. It was good but the cuban from Backlot in HS is better. Now we are going to the dig site pool.

10 Likes

ETA: Don’t know this kid.

10 Likes

Were are at the end of the arrow.

8 Likes

Tomorrow is F&G at Epcot and HS night. I will make a new TR tonight and link it here. I’m laid back with my TRs but if anyone has questions, please ask! Tomorrow- festival foods.

5 Likes

So I did it… New TP. My anxiety couldn’t handle it :joy:

6 Likes

Nice photos! Coronado is such a beautiful resort :star_struck:

5 Likes