4, 3, 2, 1- Time to have some FARKS fun! a.k.a. 4 parks in 1 day TR (Planning Phase)

Yes. I’m already wearing them and I live here! :wink:

Get some body glide, it’s a game changer.

Yes and yes. I always wear legging type shorts under them, wind is a great reason for this.

4 Likes

I’ve tried it. It makes me break out. I have a very limited amount of products I can use on my skin unfortunately. I do use it on my feet! It works well there too. DH said he wont do Disney without it. I’m glad you brought it up because I need to get a new travel size one on Amazon before we leave! :smile:

3 Likes

Its still high of mid 60s here. A 20 degree warm up is going to be a shocker! :joy: I haven’t gotten out of pants and long sleeve shirts yet.

2 Likes

Probably won’t need those :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, this.

4 Likes

So DH did not really take it easy this weekend. :roll_eyes: This morning he couldn’t sit on the couch his back is so swollen. I told him to take it easy for the next couple days but now he is cleaning out a dryer vent. :exploding_head:
Maybe he doesn’t understand “take it easy”. He mopped the house over the weekend for Petes Sake!

:memo: So now I find myself deleting ALL our plans. I have to exclude Dinosaur and BTMR :sob:
I don’t want to ride things without him.

Are Tron and GotG “jerky”? I can’t recall. Everything else on the plan is mellow. I may rethink KS too.

He has so far vetoed the scooter. But he could change his mind. I Think he is underestimating the walking. He’s embarrassed to use one.

Men :woman_facepalming: They are literally there to help people that have mobility issues. Even if they are temporary. OR quite doing things! I mean… would you just go lay on the sofa a few days PLEASE! Pray for me yall :pray:

5 Likes

:people_hugging::people_hugging: and :pray:

2 Likes

I did just order a travel seat cushion that is supposed to help with sciatica and back pain. I’ll have to bring my bigger backpack in the parks now so it will fit. Maybe that will help some. Just hoping it gets there by Wednesday like Amazon said!

2 Likes

The chances of meeting any of these people again are practically 0. So let your hair down, so to speak. Like who cares what other people think of you?

Tron and GotG are not jerky, per se, but they are still fast moving.

2 Likes

I think he is more concerned with how people will look at him while he is there. But I don’t generally take my first no as an answer from DH. I’d rather him use it and people stare at us (and no one will stare at us, no one cares what we do honestly) than him be grumpy and in pain. Sometimes he protests just to protest and may change his mind once we are there.

5 Likes

That’s exactly where I’m going. Unless he’s being an absolute jerk, no one will remember him, nor what he’s doing. It’s just called another day at Disney.

Bingo

3 Likes

My barber is on his feet 8 hours a day 4-5 days a week. He also owns DVC. When he goes to WDW, he gets a scooter. He doesn’t “need” it, but he uses it to stay off his feet. I’d say more power to him.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry. Hope he changes his mind.

3 Likes

He took it easy today but it’s still rough. A patch helped and I have a support pillow he is sitting with that helps. We have a tens machine. We will see if that gives him relief tomorrow morning. I do have a little room in the bag if I needed to pack it- I think. I got more packed in the 2 Spirit personal sized bags than I thought possible. And I would just pay for a carry on if it means I can bring things to help DH. But either way, he wont be 100% better in 2-3 days time so I’m mentally adjusting plans for it. :pray:

4 Likes

No decisions made tonight but I might cancel our 4 parks 1 day plan :sob:
DH was given steriods today for his back. He’s felling a bit better already but that can easily change if he doesn’t take it easy.

If we forgo this grand plan, I’ll be festival focused. So then I might start a TR about F&G food and Coronado :smile: Oranges into Orangeade? :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Sad, but can see how 4 parks in one day may cause some major issues.

4 Likes

I can. He says he’ll just deal with it :roll_eyes:
But if he won’t use an ECV and now he’s complaining about me bringing the seat cushion in the parks… I don’t want him just sitting there while I’m running around. Although he might like that too :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

:pensive:So all, I think I need to let go of my 4 parks 1 day plans… for now. I’ve already deleted my TPs. I have no plans yet and we leave tomorrow morning!!!
:pretzel::shallow_pan_of_food::moon_cake::tropical_drink:But I did previously go through the Food and Wine app to mark allllll of my wished for foods. The map will be super convenient.
I will make a new TR and link it here and in the March trip thread. Not sure what the focus will be. Food maybe :smiley: We leave in the morning. Ill work on some plans on the plane :joy: This is the LEAST prepared I’ve ever been.

7 Likes

:people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging:

3 Likes

You can always edit the title of this thread. You don’t have to make a brand new one. But it sucks that the 4P1D isn’t going to happen :frowning:

3 Likes