Turning Oranges into... Orange-ade? A WHOLE different Trip Report šŸ˜œ

DH just found out you can press the bell services button on the phone to call for a golf cart ride around the resort. They will bring you anywhere. Iā€™ve been seeing people getting driven around. Thatā€™s a nice service for this large resort.

14 Likes

What info do you need? You list it, weā€™ll get it to you.

Additionally- SDD is best a night. Me and my family are not walkers, but SDD is at the front of TS Land and it isnā€™t too far away if it comes to that. But if none of that works for you, you should be able to move that up some.

8 Likes

I hope we get to see you guys to say hi. We will probably be in the lounge area tonight. The girls are ditching us after lunch today and weā€™re going to go to the Monorail resorts to look at all the Easter eggs

12 Likes

:heart_eyes: thank you! Iā€™ve spent the last 1.5 hours doing my research, lol. I have made a plan. I couldnt help it :crazy_face: I just have to try to mod that SDD down. I have it down to 7:30 pm which we could make work and just go to Fantsmic right after (for 8pm show).
But your offer make my heart full! :heart_hands:

9 Likes

Iā€™m always looking forban excuse to do that research and would love to help a fellow planner out. :heart_hands:

But of course, by your very nature you have done it :rofl:

7 Likes

Maybe then! We will be coming back after 8pm Fantasmic and wanted to stop at one of the lounges for a drink. Iā€™ll post here when weā€™re heading back.

6 Likes

So we havenā€™t even gotten up yet. But it is time. SE and Gardians then some festival fun! Iā€™m looking to do the duck tales adventure through out today and tomorrow but will bail if I donā€™t like it.
DHā€™s phone just reminded him itā€™s was Desireeā€™s weekend with her boyfriend :rofl::rofl: He means Mickey.
Pictures and food reviews to come!

12 Likes

On a bus

23 Likes

Only a few (36) mins behind schedule :joy:

10 Likes

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

6 Likes

Guardians went down while we were on SE. Multi Experience Pass! Perfect. We were pushing our window and DH is getting hungry.
Up next- Brunchcot!

12 Likes

You look radiant! Like youā€™re aging backwards or something.

Hope you get something good to eat.

9 Likes

12 Likes

DH is incharge of LL alarms :grin:

18 Likes

Thatā€™s a beautifulā€¦tree? Flower stack?

8 Likes

Agree :100:%.

7 Likes

Somewhere during my 4th trip to Disney:

10 Likes

Both?

6 Likes

Thank both of yall! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Brunchcot

Avocado Toast- yummy, refreshing
Biscuit and Gravy- thick and just o.k. not bad, but maybe heavy for a hot day. Good, considering itā€™s ā€œimpossibleā€.
Cinnamon Bites- yummy! Sweet but yummy. The liquid center suprised me. 5 small 2 bites

Key Lime Slushy
Sweet, tart, good because I like Key Lime but didnā€™t taste like anything but mix with sugar.

15 Likes